BY MILANI

MILANI Baked Eyeshadow Marble - Must Have Fuchsia,Captivating eyeshadow powder that features multiple infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. All ofthese gorgeous combinations are designed to be used Wet or Dry. Tips and Tricks Use Dry... see more...

Lexx M.
Berwyn, IL
Very blendable. And such a cute color. I’m in love with the color. Bought at walmart. My eye color is a darkish brown. Easy to apply and use. Very affordable. And I recommend you to try it. You’ll love it!
Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
I love Milani products. I only wish the eyeshadows were more pigmented. I have to use a lot of product to get the color pay off i want and it still falls out once blending even with eyeshadow base applied.
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
I love this baked eyeshadow.
I do not use it as a eyeshadow; I use it as a blush.
It's the perfect pink on my brown skin. It's not too bright but it's not to subtle either.
This is a very good wet or dry product.
The color really pops if the brush is slightly dampened.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Pretty much love everything from them they make great products I love the fuchsia baked eyeshadow out of all the gorgeous colors they are very soft smooth and pigmented I can use them with out a base for a soft look or a bold look with a white cream base very blendable and pretty ❤
tamara e.
Conover, NC
(3 Pack) MILANI Baked Eyeshadow Marble - Must Have Fuchsia I purchased at my local CVS store. Packing was great, price was amazing, product was great. Easy to apply, good pigmentation, and I highly recommend this product!
Brookelyn T.
Harrisville
Great shadow, good blendability , good pigmentation. You can get it at your local Walmart or any loca Walgreens or cvs. Really good consistency especially for the price compared to higher end brands! Would recommend
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
This eyeshadow was the bomb!. Talk about pigmentation. It was so pigmented. I loved it . It also buildable. And very long lasting. I love how cheap it is but works great and better than other high end products.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
The shade is just awesome making it more easy to play with. Very richly pigmented and superb blending capabilities. Girls who love fuchsia are gonna like it best. Planning to test more shades. Very affordable.
Krishia C.
The Milani blushes are absolutely amazing. You get a lot of great product for your money. The pigmentation is amazing. I’m surprised you can find these amazing products in store
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I really like the formula it's soft and creamy. This shade it is beautiful as an all over lid shade or a base for a cranberry look which is definately about to be poppin this fall. I do think it's pricey for a single shadow from the drug store but it's super pigmented so worth the price