BY MILANI

MILANI Art with Precision Brush - Purple Outline,Nail art allows you to do your very own custom nail designs. A high quality precision striping brush allows for detail work, creating the perfect French tip that makes nail art fast and easy. Your nails... see more...

Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color out of all the shades and the pigmentation is amazing. For the price it's a good purchase and easy to apply. I bought this from my local drug store, Duane reade. I would buy again and recommend to others starting out makeup .
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brand Milano, it's super affordable and it works super well, these colors are all super pigmated and blend beautifully like a dream. I use it all the time, would deff recommend any of there products
Purple is honestly one of the most beautiful colors out there! This purple is so gorgeous ! It looks very gorgeous ! Milani has very good products I love to use ! I buy there products all the time and never stop !
Lacrecia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is awesome to use, and does the job perfect and purple is my color. And the brushes are good quality. And on my opinion these are my go to brushes.
jade k.
Saginaw, MI
I like the color, its kinda streaky. But if you use liner before hand it seems to come out perfect. It lasts for a long while. Its a good product.
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this purple color and it really brought out the blue in my eyes. It stayed on all day long as well and was great formula.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
purple is my favorite color! love this gorgeous purple outline! it goes on so easily and comes out looking super smooth <3
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color and great quality it was well worth the money in my opinion coming from a broke college student!
April B.
Jonesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice color to have ,and it's bright it's affordable and easy to use .I'll recommend it to anyone Great brand