BY MILANI

Paint your pout with gilded glamour. Introducing 8 limited edition shades of new metallic matte liquid lip crème. Bold and richly pigmented, these metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish—without drying... see more...

Susana A.
Corpus Christi, TX
The BEST drug store affordable matte lipstick hands down! From the smell to the application this is A+ it dries down to a comfortable state and does NOT dry your lips out and stays on all day! I’ve worn this for 14 hours one day, ate and drank and this barely budged, I didn’t touch up and just kept on with my day, it never feathers it doesn’t crumble it doesn’t chip away it is AWESOME! I always find myself reaching for this over alllllllll the other matte lipstick I’ve bought online or in Sephora and ulta! I buy double of all the colors bcuz I DO NOT want to run out! They have such a wide variety of colors and even a metallic line that’s to die for as well! Get you some TRUST!
Tayla M.
I can't say anything bad about Milani I absolutely love this brand. I wish they would expand their section in Drug stores because every single product I try from them I love. My go to nude is literally  Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Bahama Beige, Double Espresso is another one of my favorites and the Cabaret red? I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, their lip glosses as well? Black Cherry was my GO TO color during the fall 2014-2016 I cannot say enough good things about this brand. They put out solid product and the gold packaging makes them standout. I can always tell when someone is using Milani and I love that about their branding.
Victoria G.
This is the most awesome color I've come across in drugstore makeup in a long time! I swatches several different brands at the same time, and nothing even came close to the Milani Amore Matte and Metallics in pigmentation and opacity. His doesn't need to be layered multiple times to get good coverage, and the formula dries down beautifully. I'm very impressed with these, and for the price it's very worth it. I definitely recommend trying these!!!
Christa N.
Wilmington
Fantastic lipstick! The application out of the tube is smooth and creamy. Dries to an almost powder finish, no stickiness or dryness on the lips and I have very dry lips! There is slight transfer but it is very minimal when drinking and eating (as long as you avoid oily or greasy foods).
I especially like the fact that Milani describes all their colors using descriptions of the colors you know exactly what tone it is ie. Neutral, fair, warm, cool, etc.
Keyshia C.
New York
Nice color, however, it fades after some time. This product is nothing like I expected. It's velvety when allowed to dry down, and it doesn't dry my lips out. This stuff is okay! It's not as sparkly as I thought it would be, but that's okay. If it had a more metallic sheen or sparkly finish it might look like something a teen would wear or maybe something to wear while running errands. As it is, it's very sophisticated, while still being on trend. I would repurchase and I'm thinking about trying more colors, too.
Tracy T.
Lansing
I didn't get this color but the one I purchased was absolutely gorgeous, long-lasting, and dried really quickly.  The product reacted really badly to my lips though.  They swelled up a lot and there were visible white lines from swelling where I wiped the product off on the edges of my lips.  I do have sensitive skin and thought it was just an issue with me but I gave the tube to a friend and they had the same issue.
Victoria R.
Concord, NC
I love this lip creme. The color is long lasting and dries pretty quickly for a drugstore matte lipstick. I purchased this from Walmart but I know that they are now selling Milani at Ulta! So why not rack up some points! The color is amazing, the only con is that it will transfer and at some points it did start to crumble. So be sure to moisturize and exfoliate your lips before application!
Megan O.
My experience with the regular Milani Amore Matte Lip Cremes has not been so great, but I have overall been very impressed with this metallics shade, "Mattely in Love".  This formula glides on a like a dream, dries down matte, and has a wonderful depth and sparkle due to the metallic part of it.  It stays on, stays matte, and holds up to coffee and water!
Monique H.
Bellflower, CA
I love, love, love Milani products. I can't say enough about their lip products and Milani never fails to meet my expectations. This lip creme is very much long lasting. I will admit the prices can get a little expensive, especially when your wanting to buy multiple colors like I do. but if you can overlook that and focus on the product itself, you will be pleased.
Krista G.
I wanted so badly to love this product because the color was perfect. When I put it on my lips it looked fantastic, but the issue started not even 20 minutes after I applied. I immediately noticed the color literally cracking off of my lips. I couldn't even reapply over it because it just kept breaking up more of the product that was already on. Terrible.
Annie K.