BY MILANI

Paint your pout with gilded glamour. Introducing 8 limited edition shades of new metallic matte liquid lip crème. Bold and richly pigmented, these metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish—without drying... see more...

Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
I was excited to try this product after seeing the reviews. I was looking for a matte lipstick that didn't rub off so easily or dry out my lips. I bought "Loved" because it appeared to be a nice sophisticated pink color in the tube. I put it on and it turned out to be a reddish brown. Didn't expect it but ended up liking the color anyway (like a good fall color). It went on fairly smooth/liquidy but it was difficult to get good lines around my lips (definitely can't have shaky hands). It dries very quickly so you don't have much time to correct your errors. It took about a minute for it to set, but then it seemed to suck the moisture out of my lips (it felt like they looked like a raisin so I had to keep licking them)
Erika S.
Roma
Honestly these are the best lipsticks I've ever tried. The mattes are a masterpiece of a formula - they go on so smooth and never look or feel heavy, it feels like nothing on the lips! They don't transfer or move around at all and they wear for like 4 hours. They are everything I like about a liquid lip formula but without drying out my lips or being uncomfortable. I wish they had more colours of this because I want to add more to my collection but I don't need another orange, red or deep dark purple. Their creme formula is also great, much more moisturizing, and sometimes needs to be blotted to look flawless and not heavy.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
Milani Amore Metallic liquid lipsticks are the first metallic lipsticks I ever tried. I loved their mattes so I thought I would give the metallic formula a try. I am glad I did because they are my favorite formula. Even though the market is flooded with metallic liquid lipsticks, this formula stands to be my favorite even after 2+ years. I have the shades Matteriallistic, Mattely In Love & Automatic Touch and the latter is my favorite of three. The formula is very comfortable, light on lips and does not give crust-y feeling or flake on lips.
Crispina V.
This lipstick is between 3 and 4 stars for me. It's a beautiful gold metallic lipstick which is what I was looking for and it's a great price for something that I'm not going to wear very often. But it does sink into lip lines and crack as soon as you move your mouth.
Vanessa F.
El Paso,Texas
I got to testtthe lipstic. Amore is a great name for this product– I love it! The texture, the color, the yummy scent… perfect! I agree that the applicator requires extra care with this formula, but I did get the hang of it pretty quickly. I love coral in general, and Matte About You is a just-bright-enough color. The darker shades might not be as forgiving, but Matte About You wears really well. I’m going to try to find Chromatic Addict, too.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Hands down the Amore Mattes are some of the best liquid lipsticks on the market at a crazy affordable price! Pigmented, long lasting and in an amazing array of colors. Milani is killing the lip game. I have every color in stock!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Milani blew me away with this product. I've always been 50/50 with their products. Some eyeshadows have great pigment but don't blend, some have no pigment and blend great. Lip products i've noticed are extremely drying, or don't last. This is surprisingly one of the best lip products they have, crazy enough that it's METALLIC which is hard enough to create as it is. GOOD JOB MILANI I'm impressed with this one :)
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown , PA
Definitely one of my top 5 favorite lip products ever! They go on so well, and smell so good I could basically eat it lol. I use this so often, wether its on its own or on top of another lip stick to give it that sexy metallic shine. I definitely would recommend this lip creme. I have almost every shade in the metallics collection and the regular milani liquid lip shades as well.
Madalena N.
The color pay off for these lipsticks is incredible. It leaves my lips looking wonderful I thought drying them out or looking too glossy. The lippie is very pigmented and perfect for any kind of look. I’m surprised that Milani is such an underrated brand considering their drugstore prices and pretty packaging that matches high end products seen at sephora
Autumn B.
I love the Milani brand because it always delivers excellent color and pigment. Milani also is fantastic at being a dupe for high-end brands like Marc Jacobs and Jeffry Star. One of my favorite lipsticks from Sephora birthday gift last year actually has a Milani dupe my mother bought and you literally can not tell a difference in shades!