BeautyMehron
(3 Pack) Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush

(3 Pack) mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush

by Mehron

Latex Liquid is an essential component of every Special Effects Makeup Artist throughout the entertainment industry. The uses for Latex Liquid are only limited by the imagination of the artist using it. Special Effects Artists throughout the world use...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush!
Heather S.
Monument, CO
(3 Pack) mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I seriously LOVE mehron makeup especially their liquid latex. I did this christmas horror look tonight and it stuck so well. I've only used one other liquid latex, a different brand, and that one was much harder for me to use. This one dried quicker, and was still very good to work with. I like that it has a brush, that helped me a lot for this look. It just smells super strong and kind of gave me a headache :/ other than that its great
Dee M.
Fresno, CA
(3 Pack) mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush uploaded by Dee M.
(3 Pack) mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush uploaded by Dee M.
Drys quick and easy to work with a little goes a long ways great for Halloween looks
Rebecca F.
Columbus, OH
(3 Pack) mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush uploaded by Rebecca F.
I love anything Mehron, Mehron has given a voice to my inner artist on special effects make up. Their liquid latex is of the highest quality and easily removed, it adheres very well to my face. I just used some cotton balls to give the appearance of torn skin and then the Mehron primary color pallet (red) to create a blank base for my coagulated blood.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter loves this for her FX looks. I love face paint she loves fx. She does some really crazy looks with it. Very cool. Goes on liquid turns into latex.
Andrea M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty standard liquid latex. I used this for a halloween costume and it works great! Definitely had to practice. Only down side is it’s hard to get off without. Basically giving yourself a wax haha! Overall great
brieann B.
Oskaloosa, IA
This is pretty good liquid latex. Of course the smell is irritating but that's about all liquid latex's. The price is really good for what you get. I like this particular one because its colored so when I do skin melting effects . All in all, great product!
maría T.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the first latex I try and I thought it was good because I had a hard time on my skin and if I got the result I wanted. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that it has a very strong smell and it irritates my eye .
savannah W.
Huntington, WV
I LOVE this liquid latex!!!!! It has been so helpful in making creative looks not only for halloween but for all kinds of holidays!! The price I paid for it was incredible! I would highly recommend everyone to buy this. I have two bottles I haven't even opened yet because I wanted to stock up for the year!!!
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
(3 Pack) mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush uploaded by Tina Marie C.
It was easy to make rotten zombie flesh with this and some cotton balls and tissues. I ordered it online (along with Mehron blood and dust). There are a bunch of helpful YouTube videos. I literally know nothing about this type of makeup, and I didn't have any issues on my first try.
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
(3 Pack) mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush uploaded by Kenzie A.
I am recently just getting into doing some special effects makeup - mehron liquid latex was the first brand I have ever tried and it’s amazing!!!!!!! Sooooo easy to use and the light flesh dries almost perfectly to match my skin leaving the edges not so noticeable. I LOVE this stuff

Looking for your answer?