(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava uploaded by Lauren R.

BY MANIC PANIC

MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava,Color without commitment! A thick opaque temporary hair color styling "gel" available in an easy to use squeeze tube. This hard holding formula may be used for styling as well as... see more...

December K.
Northglenn, CO
This stuff will absolutely give you the red hair you are looking for. The tough part is getting that color out. Good luck!!
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this in my son's hair just to give him a fun color from time to time. It's easy to use and last until you wash.
Anita V.
I have use this product on my son's hair. It's stayed in for 3+ weeks . I would recommend it to anyone to use.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Yerika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving this brand because...you guest. Yes it's VEGAN!!!! Great coverage, color so bright and long lasting.
Kristen L.
Granite City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works best on light or bleached hair. It usually lasts about 3-4 weeks with washing in cold water.
susie L.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stained my hands very badly after using. The color pay off was great for a semi permanent dye.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this i recommend this to people with light hair not to well on dark hair.
Sarah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeeee this made my hair so cute it was a good price and I would get again
Lauren R.
Suffolk, Mildenhall
Beauty Junkie Expert
Manic panic is now one of my favourite hair colouring companies. You get a lot of product for your money. My hair has always come out looking bright, shiny and vivid every single time I've used it. I do tend to bleach or lighten my hair once every 3 months before applying any other products. I've applied this colouring over mousy brown hair and it's turned out just as bright as what it would if I had done it on blonde hair.

I would recommend this to any adult, you can also mix shades together as well.
The picture is of myself about 1 week after using mail panic. Manic Panic Amplified Vampire Red