(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava uploaded by Lauren R.

BY MANIC PANIC

MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava,Color without commitment! A thick opaque temporary hair color styling "gel" available in an easy to use squeeze tube. This hard holding formula may be used for styling as well as... see more...

Nevaeh G.
Nevaeh G.
I love how its a nice color but its also non toxic which i believe is ansolutely perfect. I remember seeing an ad with one of my favorite celebs and saying hey i need that stuff
Emily M.
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
I don't color my hair anymore, but when I did I would use manic panic. it held in my hair for a long time, which is hard to do with unnatural colors.
Rexanna J.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love manic panic. Definitely has a great pigment of color. And lasts too! Hair hardly ever fades. And touch ups are SUPER EASY. love this stuff
Anela S.
Anela S.
Drums, PA
Your hair will not move with this gel. The three pack is the deal you can't beat . Very easy to use and on hair the color was as expected
Correye A.
Correye A.
It good temporary hair dye. It works well if you have someone else you is good at applying do it for you. Makes a mess in the shower/sink
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
Love this brand , affordable and always kept my hair the perfect shade of red. Love the huge variety of shades they have to choose from
amanda r.
amanda r.
It washes out quiet quickly but the color is great and organic formula. There's no stinky smell. Really cheap so definitely worth it.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
For events at school my brother always likes to style his hit crazy and this has to be the perfect product for him. Especially crazy hair days!! It's leaves it very red and lasts all day. Great product.
December K.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
This stuff will absolutely give you the red hair you are looking for. The tough part is getting that color out. Good luck!!
Anita V.
Anita V.
I have use this product on my son's hair. It's stayed in for 3+ weeks . I would recommend it to anyone to use.