(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava uploaded by Lauren R.

BY MANIC PANIC

MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava,Color without commitment! A thick opaque temporary hair color styling "gel" available in an easy to use squeeze tube. This hard holding formula may be used for styling as well as... see more...

Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava
This product is certainly pigmented. It clumps in your hair and you can't brush through it, but does the job of turning your hair temporarily pink. Easy to use but I didn't get the results from it that I was hoping for.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ive always liked Manic Panic ever since I was a teenager. The colors are very vibrant and really last if you know what you are doing when you put them on your hair. The electric lava is by far my favorite of the amazing neon colors. It is very very bright neon red pink. I suggest you take your hair down to a blonde color to get the best most brightest use of your chosen color. Happy coloring!
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
it was ok, maybe because i have dark hair it didnt turn as bright red as i thought it would. i think loreal brand worked a little better for me. The color was great and it was easy to use. i would def repurchase this item if i needed to do a blue or green i think it would be fun
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Marana, AZ
I bought the purple a few months ago and the color was pretty, but it only lasted maybe 5 days. I go to the gym everyday so I shower daily and the color never lasted.
Gaibrien K.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
This SAYS temporary but ends up lasting forever without fading to a gross color, I loved this color on me, it was a great spunky change and I loved the way the color faded. I ended up repurchasing 3 more after the first.
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
If your like me and don't want to dye your hair for a long period of time this is the dye for you! It is super affordable and can be bought at hot topic! It is rich in color if you have lighter hair overall it is a nice product and I enjoyed using
Xammara M.
Xammara M.
El Cajon, CA
By far the best I've ever used, it's makes my skin feel so soft and it has a great smell, it's a natural smell like earthy but it is so good, this product was very effective and I would purchase it again.
Bri E.
Bri E.
Kansas City, MO
I used this years ago on my hair. It was fantastic! Hot pinkish color with bleached bangs. The color was super vibrant and lasted longer than expected. It was super easy to apply. I definitely recommend using gloves. Whenever I'm thinking about dying my hair and I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars, Manic Panic is my go to!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Fresno, CA
This stuff just gives the Manic Panic brand a bad name. It's gooey and it's like having gum in your hair. Might be fun for young children but does not look good at all.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Altoona, AL
I used these when I was a bit younger, they aren't very pigmented, and they leave your hair feeling greasy, and wet....not my first choice for temporary dyes.