(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava uploaded by Lauren R.

BY MANIC PANIC

MANIC PANIC Dye Hard Temporary Hair Color Styling Gel - Electric Lava,Color without commitment! A thick opaque temporary hair color styling "gel" available in an easy to use squeeze tube. This hard holding formula may be used for styling as well as... see more...

Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Didn't work so great on my hair. But at the time I had long hair and I think it would work better for cute short hair styles. The color came out great in my hair though. Might try again now that I have shorter hair.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield
I️ used this for Halloween and it worked wonders. It stayed in my hair and was easy to wash out. Perfect amount of product and not too expensive. Manic panic is a great line.
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ive always liked Manic Panic ever since I was a teenager. The colors are very vibrant and really last if you know what you are doing when you put them on your hair. The electric lava is by far my favorite of the amazing neon colors. It is very very bright neon red pink. I suggest you take your hair down to a blonde color to get the best most brightest use of your chosen color. Happy coloring!
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
This product is certainly pigmented. It clumps in your hair and you can't brush through it, but does the job of turning your hair temporarily pink. Easy to use but I didn't get the results from it that I was hoping for.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
If your like me and don't want to dye your hair for a long period of time this is the dye for you! It is super affordable and can be bought at hot topic! It is rich in color if you have lighter hair overall it is a nice product and I enjoyed using
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
it was ok, maybe because i have dark hair it didnt turn as bright red as i thought it would. i think loreal brand worked a little better for me. The color was great and it was easy to use. i would def repurchase this item if i needed to do a blue or green i think it would be fun
Brittney W.
Marana, AZ
I bought the purple a few months ago and the color was pretty, but it only lasted maybe 5 days. I go to the gym everyday so I shower daily and the color never lasted.
Gaibrien K.
Des Moines, IA
This SAYS temporary but ends up lasting forever without fading to a gross color, I loved this color on me, it was a great spunky change and I loved the way the color faded. I ended up repurchasing 3 more after the first.
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
By far the best I've ever used, it's makes my skin feel so soft and it has a great smell, it's a natural smell like earthy but it is so good, this product was very effective and I would purchase it again.
Bri E.
Kansas City, MO
I used this years ago on my hair. It was fantastic! Hot pinkish color with bleached bangs. The color was super vibrant and lasted longer than expected. It was super easy to apply. I definitely recommend using gloves. Whenever I'm thinking about dying my hair and I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars, Manic Panic is my go to!