BY MANIC PANIC #10 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

HIGH VOLTAGE CLASSIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic hair color is the best of its kind. We use superior ingredients that are guaranteed Vegan and PPD free. MANIC PANIC SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR... see more...

• How pigmented is this product?? Does it colour dark hair??? India...1 Answers
Jacy D.
Traverse City
Manic panic is not my favorite semi permanent dye to begin with, but they do have such a wide range of colors that I use it anyway. Looking at the color this dye is in the tub, I was very excited for a rich, dark green-blue color. That's not what I got, at all. Instead I ended up with a very light turquoise/teal color, that within a week had faded into this horrific bright green/yellow travesty. I know it wasn't user error, because I used it on freshly bleached level 9 hair, I left it on for 8 hours, and I only ever washed it in cold water with sulfate and paraben free shampoo. Super disappointing.
Cora V.
Love this stuff. The best part about this brand is that they are vegan which means you can leave it in your hair for a longer period of time on your hair without damaging it. Also you dont have to bleach your hair to use this stuff. Unless your want like yellow them yea.
Katia M.
Goshen , IN
Love manic panic ! In particular I like the voodoo blue color, so vibrant and gives hair this inky look it is amazing. I definitely recommend this product.(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Voodoo Blue
brittany j.
Mishawaka , IN
I love manic panic hair dye as well. In my opinion it’s a great semi-permanent hair dye. Vibrant, beautiful colors, also 100% vegan/cruelty free, doesn’t smell bad like other hair dyes, and for me it lasts a long time. I recommend buying if you like dying your hair crazy colors a lot!
Tia h.
Portland
One of my top favs on cream hair dyes. I love how you can just leave it on your hair ( the longer you keep your hair the better ) but I do advice you to bleach your hair before using any of these it comes out a better effect. This hair dye last for a good month if you're really good about not washing your hair ( basically leaving your hair alone lol ) this is a good product
Mamiposa26® M.
BRIGHTON, CO
i love manic panic! it doesn't damage the hair therefore it is awesome! it washes off quickly tho so don't expect to use it and have beautiful colored hair for months! i used the purple haze and voo doo blue to create this amazing color on my daughters beautiful hair!
Alexis W.
Orange, TX
I like this product it has a really good color payoff and it looked really good in my hair. It was very simple to use and the color came out just as I thought it would. I was satisfied with it but the only thing I don't like is that it did not come out easily it is four months since I've had it in and it still hasn't come out all the way
Jenna G.
The color looks amazing BUT BUT BUT - it bleeds EVERYWHERE! When I shower, it gets on my skin, face, and tub and is hard to remove. Also it fades very easily and dries the hair a lot. I think they should work on that part of the formula because other than that, I love the vegetable based concept and fantastic assortment of colors.
Liz o.
Hutchinson , KS
Unfortunately as beautiful as this color is it doesn't take too well to dark hair and fades very quickly. It is very affordable and easy to use so those are a plus.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I love this ink. It has a great price and is very easy to find. Very easy to apply to hair and has excellent durability. It leaves my hair with a radiant color. Does not damage my hair. I use every month and the color is very good. I always use this paint.
How pigmented is this product?? Does it colour dark hair??? Indian hair type??? And how long does it stay? Does the colour fade away after few washes?