(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Electric Banana (GLOWS)

BY MANIC PANIC

HIGH VOLTAGE CLASSIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic hair color is the best of its kind. We use superior ingredients that are guaranteed Vegan and PPD free. MANIC PANIC SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR... see more...

daria s.
padova
i dyed my hair four months ago and with the right treatment they are still quite as colourful as the beginning
Irian M.
MIAMI
He visto muchas recomendaciones de este producto, es muy popular para cambiar de color y me gustaría probarlo
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Kellianne P.
I felt this held okay. It was vibrant and nice when first applied. Over all I would recommend
JeriBeth B.
When left in overnight, color lasts up to a month. Very worth the price and vibrant colors
Darian G.
hermosillo

The quantity of the product I feel a little minimal, it would have to have more product inside, but in tale to the effective, it fulfills the expectations, lasts long enough, very good to show the colors in its greater extension!
I'm very satisfied!
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
Used it to dye my hair yellow. No good. There want enough coverage. The smell gave me a headache. I ended up having to go over it with Pravana. Cause ya know, Pravana is the best. Idk. Used to like manic panic a lot when I was younger. Just doesn't do it for me now.
Millie S.
Lowestoft
The colour pay off was great, i didn't expect to have this great of colour pay off! I knew that manic panic was a good brand but i didn't expect this! I haven't came across another brand with such bright, unusual colours such as manic panic!
Abbie B.
I love this hair dye as it doesn't leave your hair damaged! I've only ever used this one and it's fantastic! It's easy to use (just put it where you want it and leave it) it's also vegan!!! So happy with this product ❤
Marissa V.
North Waterboro, ME
i tried this a little awhile ago and i liked it quite a bit, though the yellow color wasn't for me, i thought the product was amazing