(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Electric Banana (GLOWS)

BY MANIC PANIC

HIGH VOLTAGE CLASSIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic hair color is the best of its kind. We use superior ingredients that are guaranteed Vegan and PPD free. MANIC PANIC SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR... see more...

melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I actually used the blue. But it was awesome and there is so much in the jar you use it more than once. It's also not bad for your hair like other dyes.
Vanesa N.
Semi-final permanent hair dye great for those.of us that like to change it up. Lighten color with some conditioner. Color will fade with each wash.
Jade M.
Omg if you love bright hair this will be your best friend! I love how this amps up my green dye when I mix it In and the color really last well.
Lexii W.
Sparta, MI
Manic panic is my favorite temporary hair dye. It does the best job everytime. I leave it in over night and it always comes out amazing.
James B.
Newton, NC
I dont know what I was expecting when I bought manic panic but I expected it to last longer in my hair then less a week.
Kacy S.
Mercer, PA
Manic panic makes beautiful colors! I love how long the color stays in! I would defiantly recommend this to friends :)
Tess W.
Providence, RI
Dope colors. I love being a cool girl with dyed hair. It's so ugly. I miss my old hair. Help! I'm so mad at my hair.
Sedona S.
Perfect product. No complaints. Highly recommend for any type of hair. Will continue to purchase again and again.
daria s.
padova
i dyed my hair four months ago and with the right treatment they are still quite as colourful as the beginning
Karla S.
best way to do a crazy hair color for a short time while its non-drying and actually mosturizes your hair alot