(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Electric Banana (GLOWS)

BY MANIC PANIC

HIGH VOLTAGE CLASSIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic hair color is the best of its kind. We use superior ingredients that are guaranteed Vegan and PPD free. MANIC PANIC SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR... see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Richmond , VA
If you want to go for a crazy hair color I always recommend manic panic they have very beautiful colors and they last for quite a while and are affordable. The glowing electric banana is not for the faint of heart but is so beautiful and unique
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
i love this so much! it smells great and has amazing packaging! it's light and goes great on my skin! it is a reasonable price as this was my first time using it! i would totally buy this again for sure!
Kenzie V.
Ogden, UT
I really love this stuff. Its vegan and safe to use when pregnant (which I used the purple one when I was pregnant) and I love it! It stays on for a while and the color is so vibrant! Love this stuff!
Azalea M.
I used a purple color that toned my blonde hair 5 months ago. Also coconut oil is a pretty easy way to tone, I found this out while trying it. I've toned my hair in a series of different ways.
Kristina P.
Marysville, OH
Love this color! My daughter is always dying her hair and this is by far the best one we have used do far. I'm excited to do more colors. And it really does glow! !
Monica G.
I love my hair red i think i have went all types of red and you can def create unlimited shade with manic panic. I def recommend this dye to someone that are try to achieve bright intense color dye
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
This looks so so so good under black/UV lights! It has a lot of upkeep though. It fades away quickly, but if you like it, it's easy to find and pretty affordable.
Nichole M.
Manic panic is always great when im looking for some out there colors or to play around with what i can do to my hair.
Its a great product.. cruelty free and leaves my hair soft
Jenna M.
I've used manic panic before and loved it! I would use it in between salon visits to keep my hair nice and vibrant. Great colors, long lasting, and inexpensive!
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
Decent for the price point but fades super fast, even with washing with cold water. Also stains my hair so it's hard to get out when I want to change colors.