(3 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Electric Banana (GLOWS)

BY MANIC PANIC

HIGH VOLTAGE CLASSIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic hair color is the best of its kind. We use superior ingredients that are guaranteed Vegan and PPD free. MANIC PANIC SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR... see more...

Benedicta G.
Los Angeles, CA
To be frankly honest, I don't really like Manic Panic's hair dye. I think the color selection they have is beyond amazing because there's so many colors to chose from, but in my opinion you go to buy Manic Panic hair dye if your just starting out on the funky hair color game and you don't what to immediately jump into a more permanent semi.
Rather that your first time dying your hair a funky color or dying your hair a funky color you not totally sure about just, yet.
But that being said Manic Panic in my opinion is best for people just starting a funky hair color journey.
Manic Panic hair dyes do not last longer then 3-4 washes, but they are very very pigmented!
Maci T.
Glenolden, PA
The color was vibrant at first but then after 3/4 washes it was dull and almost all out and back to my normal color! It you wanted vibrant colors I'd definitely suggest mixing some of this into something else so it helps with a little bit more vibrancy. I would definitely lead someone on the right track to getting a more permanent vibrant color!
Sarah S.
Lancaster, NY
When my hair was purple I used this dye. The color would fade so fast that I used this between salon visits. It was super easy to use. I mixed the dye with conditioner and put it in my hair. You could make it as dark or as light as you wanted depending on how much you dilute it. It wasn't super expensive and I got three uses out of one jar.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use the electric indigo it's an intense purple. I lighten it to be pastel at times with just a cheap white conditioner mixed in. It's a great product, it works, the color pigmentation is great and the color is lasting. I dint wash my hair as much and that elongated the time it's on my hair. A little tub goes a loooooong way. I get plenty of uses out of just one. It's decently priced and I but from Sallys Beauty Supply Shop.
Debora S.
Killeen, TX
Manic Panic is one of the semi-permanent dyes that last a really long time and allow me to try different fun colors on my hair I've tried there a voodoo I've tried the atomic I've tried a couple ready and they're wonderful and they don't mistreat your hair and that they smell really good
Linsey A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The color is so bright and vibrant. I like the fade out and personally for my hair this color lasts the longest. It is easy to apply and I never make too big of a mess. I love this brand and it always meets my expectations. I am a loyal customer.
Cheyenne D.
Aiken, SC
I personally would recommend this, I used the blue one and it turned my hair a very light green and I have the beautiful blue, then getting it out was so horrible! No matter how blonde your hair is this will mess it up and change colors
Astrid G.
San Benito, TX
I've used both the pink and red versions of this and it's literally the only dye I trust to dye my hair different colors. It doesn't fry your hair and really does stay true to the color. I would definitely recommend this to any one thinking of coloring their hair out of the ordinary.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! This color is very versatile and the most neon yellow out of every brand I’ve ever tried. I usually use this mixed into other colors to increase the brightness or to change a color completely. Easy to use and hydrating. Also, it glows in black light!
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
I didn't really like manic panic. It was nice the first week....but it immediately started fading. I wish there was a way for it to last longer. The colors are beautiful!!! The just have to work on how long it will stay.