BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Crushed Red Pepper 10oz. 3 Pack see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
Debary, FL
Awesome!!! We go through a lot of crushed red pepper flakes at our house, we love them on pizza, salads, everything!!! Love the size of Costco bottle, it lasts us good couple months!!!
Maddie T.
Alta Loma, CA
Purchased in Costco! Good quality, great value, but really hard to get through in a reasonable amount of time, definitely valued more for larger families and businesses.
Coral A.
I love all things Kirkland. I can always count on it being a quality product at a great price. I love their spices that come in 3. My husband and I use a lot of red pepper flakes so getting 3 at a time is the perfect amount. Not too many and not too few.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I add red pepperd in a lot if my food when cooking. If a make homemade souos, I throw some red peppers I. There.
Britainey L.
Aberdeen Sk.
For real. Mmmmm I also hide in the pantry with these babies. These and a nice glass of wine šŸ˜˜ come to mama. Another mama snack for sure. Love these great price purchase at Costco.