(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
They are affordable. Run of the mill quality. But for the price I do not mind going down a notch. No smell little fallout.
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
These 3 packs are perfect for a simple smokey eye look. Great pigment and love the soft shimmer effect. Just enough sparkle
Camila M.
Great quality , last long ... great value ! I live the packaging and size . It's great combination of shades . I recommend
Yesenia D.
I like these eyeshadows. I find they are very shimmery so I use on certain occasions only. I would recommend this product.
Amber P.
Very easy to use. Very blendable. I always throw out the applicator. I do not use them. The colors are nice. Very pigmented
Christina C.
N Hollywood, CA
This eyeshadow is great! Love the colors and it's a great value for your money. Why big overpriced when you can get this?
Rebecca M.
Lancaster
I love all of their eyeshadow. The pigment is great they last almost all day and I always love how easy they are to apply
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Me gusta esta paleta de sombras. Sus colores son realmente hermosos. Tiene una buena pigmentación. Se difumina muy bien.
Rachel P.
Gainesville
I use this a lot really pretty colors but you have to use a lot because the color are not as pigmented as I would like
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Long lasting eye shadow that is easy to blend and holds in place throughout the day. I love the colors in this pallet.