(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Elena K.
centerport, NY
Before I had any money to spend on palettes I would use this for my smokey eye. It is really pigmented and stays on all day.
kieran k.
asbury, MO
Amazing colors of course! Blend amazingly! Smooth and glamorous I will of course buy again one of my main choices of makeup!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
These eye shadows are fairly decent. They have a lot of different colors to chose from and they tend to last most of the day.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Really love these colors they are great to blend nice packaging. The swatches are beautiful but look wven better on the eyes!
Amber P.
Very easy to use. Very blendable. I always throw out the applicator. I do not use them. The colors are nice. Very pigmented
Camila M.
Great quality , last long ... great value ! I live the packaging and size . It's great combination of shades . I recommend
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
These 3 packs are perfect for a simple smokey eye look. Great pigment and love the soft shimmer effect. Just enough sparkle
Yesenia D.
I like these eyeshadows. I find they are very shimmery so I use on certain occasions only. I would recommend this product.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
They are affordable. Run of the mill quality. But for the price I do not mind going down a notch. No smell little fallout.
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Me gusta esta paleta de sombras. Sus colores son realmente hermosos. Tiene una buena pigmentación. Se difumina muy bien.