(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Ana R.
Great for smooky eyes .. who doesnt love a smooky make up for a night out. Great colors gppd pigmentation. Will recomended to anyone
Stephanie C.
Henderson
Awesome stuff!!!! One of my favoriteproducts known to man kind!!!
I definitely use it any chance i get!
Id suggest it all day any day
Candy C.
Amarillo, TX
These shadows are pigmented very well for being priced as good as they are. They also blend very easily and I love the shade variety.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Amo estas sombras, son geniales, para lograr un look unico y especial, faciles de usar, a buen precio, simplemente me encantantan.
Tallyta B.
Woodside , CA
I like this pack of three I always keep it on my perse because it’s practice if I need an upgrade on my make up I can do it quickly
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Love these colors I'm more of a black colors person even though I'm not really really good at putting it on but I'll get there
Autumn E.
Berwick, PA
I like this product but I don't feel it has enough pigment. Have to use a ton to make the color pop. Otherwise a good product.
Alexia C.
PLANTATION, FL
These are okay. I personally just throw it in my bag and use it to touch up my make up, but never use it for a usual look
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
Perfect shades for a Smokey eye!! Cheap price and easy to find at any local drug store! Didn’t last as long as I’d hoped though
Catherine M.
Austin, TX
Pretty colors, only okay color payoff. I likely will not purchase again! The shimmer falls off too easily into your under eyes.