(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Evanji Kaurys D.
Amo estas sombras, son geniales, para lograr un look unico y especial, faciles de usar, a buen precio, simplemente me encantantan.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Love these colors I'm more of a black colors person even though I'm not really really good at putting it on but I'll get there
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
Perfect shades for a Smokey eye!! Cheap price and easy to find at any local drug store! Didn’t last as long as I’d hoped though
Alexia C.
Plantation, FL
These are okay. I personally just throw it in my bag and use it to touch up my make up, but never use it for a usual look
Autumn E.
Berwick
I like this product but I don't feel it has enough pigment. Have to use a ton to make the color pop. Otherwise a good product.
Catherine M.
Austin, TX
Pretty colors, only okay color payoff. I likely will not purchase again! The shimmer falls off too easily into your under eyes.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
These eye shadows are fairly decent. They have a lot of different colors to chose from and they tend to last most of the day.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Really love these colors they are great to blend nice packaging. The swatches are beautiful but look wven better on the eyes!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Before I had any money to spend on palettes I would use this for my smokey eye. It is really pigmented and stays on all day.
kieran k.
Asbury, MO
Amazing colors of course! Blend amazingly! Smooth and glamorous I will of course buy again one of my main choices of makeup!