(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Nicole R.
Gainesville, GA
These colors are great. I have light blue eyes and it really makes them pop and stand out. I buy this from cvs or Walmart. It’s not to pricey either and the quality is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love these shadows! They have the perfect pigment although they are shimmer and not Matte it definitely gives your eyes a pop! I use this atleast once a week and I love them!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this for a Halloween look since it had the dark cord I was looking for. For the price you pay for it its pretty much what you will get out of it.
Cristina M.
Estas sombras son super practicas, Me gusta llevarlas dentro de mi estuche de maquillaje porque uso la clara de día y la oscura cuando voy a salir de noche
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi guys Hope y’all doing good ! I this product is ok I mean it’s not very lasting I find my
Self reapplying it not to expensive Walgreens is were I got it
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These have fall out but they are pigmented. They don’t blend the best and you have to spend a little more time blending them out but not bad for the price.
Michelle M.
New York
Love!! Very easy to use and work with. Very good colors and very pigmented. Good for beginners and maybe anyone who loves shadow for the eyes.
Cheyenne E.
Amarillo
These eyeshadows are some of the prettiest and long-lasting I have used. They come in an assortment of colors so you have a shadow for every outfit.
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
I love playing with dark shadows to give a little intensity to the look, with a toni a little clearer. this brand is ideal for achieving the goal
Esmeralda D.
I love the 3 color combo is amazing for a night out. Or a simple snicker eye look. Or you can just use the white & gray combo for a natural look