(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love these shadows! They have the perfect pigment although they are shimmer and not Matte it definitely gives your eyes a pop! I use this atleast once a week and I love them!
Claudia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have everything in this collection. This eyeshadow is very pigmented and applies well. Good as a gift to a friend. I only use this product on special occasions. I would for sure recommend this product.
Skylar J.
Auburn
This is the basic eyeshadow part. If your in a rush and just looking for one specific look for cheap, this is a good option. Other than that you're getting what you pay for.
Tasha H.
Canton
Very nice small palette for a Smokey eye. Nice for a night look. You are able to create a full look with these few colours. Easy to blend and they have very little fallout.
Perfashionista  T.
Boca Raton, FL
Love the color combo. They are perfect for smoky eyes with the different shades of grey. They go on easy which is always a plus. Great product and price. Highly recommend it!
Olga S.
Page, AZ
I’ve used it couple times. Nice colors, good texture. But! It always makes me look like 🐼 panda... It fall on the lower eyelids and on my face. Dislike it, unfortunately.
Whitney M.
Chelsea
I really love the formula of loreal eyeshadows! There really nice seems to blend in well and pigmented sometimes a little more then i can pay but i love there eyeshadow
TRACEY TRESSLER T.
Defiance, OH
it was great cplors and it seem to be the right touch that I liked the cost was a bit ohh but I liked that colors and I got from rit aid and it was smokey and sliver
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
ok so way too chalky and powdery for me had some fall out but when applied to eye lids it was not blending well at all left patches through my eye lid didn't like this at all bad palette
naomiAugustine v.
Lawrence, MA
Very nice shades of shadow and a big range too nicely pigmented and easy to blend I love that they have more than one shade in a package makes it easy to get a smokey eye