(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Alyssa S.
Grosse Pointe Woods
I am not a fan of this set. Pigmentation is lacking and definitely needs improvement, although it is drugstore makeup I suppose but still. Does not last very long and that's when it even works at all. I wouldn't recommend.
Cyrena S.
Hollister, CA
Love love love this little eyeshadow pallet. It is easy fun and the colors are amazing!!! I must say it is affordable and easy to obtain. Go get yours and it can be great Christmas presents.
Lane O.
Orlando, FL
I liked the texture of the shadows the colors are beautiful does not fall powder on the face... I liked the texture of the shadows, the colors are beautiful, no powder is falling on the face ... the black is beautiful
Megan R.
Rochester, MN
I love the colors L’Oréal comes out with for their eye shadows! I have green eyes and usually aim towards the purples, pinks, and greens! It’s not too pricey and you can find it at your local Target or even Walgreens!
MollyGirl P.
I like that it comes with an applied but the shadows are very powdery/dusty. Gets all over eyes and doesn’t just run off. Use this product rarely. Affordable but wouldn’t buy again.
ashley r.
Coeburn
I love this brand! I think the colors are great and the pigment is great also! It apply great and last long it's super easy to blend and looks great regardless of how u apply it!
Fernishaa M.
Omak
All my eye shadow pallets are L'oréal and I love that the makeup is so compact and looks very good to use. Not so broken all the time. I dont like to use that kind of eye shadow
Tehya R.
Lowell, AR
Absolutely love this eyeshadow! After watching Project runway and seeing how they achieve their looks I have been able to achieve many of their looks! Perfect for beginners! And I would highly recommend!
Nicole R.
Gainesville, GA
These colors are great. I have light blue eyes and it really makes them pop and stand out. I buy this from cvs or Walmart. It’s not to pricey either and the quality is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley H.
I'd love this way more if it was more glittery ! Other than that it's great! It blends well and makes a remarkable eyeshadow! The value is okay but it's often everywhere I go !