(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
A little to dark for my style but I use it for Halloween looks and my sister likes dark colors and they look perfect on her I just am so pale I look like a vampire with dark colors lol
MollyGirl P.
I like that it comes with an applied but the shadows are very powdery/dusty. Gets all over eyes and doesn’t just run off. Use this product rarely. Affordable but wouldn’t buy again.
ashley r.
Coeburn
I love this brand! I think the colors are great and the pigment is great also! It apply great and last long it's super easy to blend and looks great regardless of how u apply it!
Fernishaa M.
Omak
All my eye shadow pallets are L'oréal and I love that the makeup is so compact and looks very good to use. Not so broken all the time. I dont like to use that kind of eye shadow
Tehya R.
Lowell, AR
Absolutely love this eyeshadow! After watching Project runway and seeing how they achieve their looks I have been able to achieve many of their looks! Perfect for beginners! And I would highly recommend!
Ashley H.
I'd love this way more if it was more glittery ! Other than that it's great! It blends well and makes a remarkable eyeshadow! The value is okay but it's often everywhere I go !
Skylar J.
Auburn
This is the basic eyeshadow part. If your in a rush and just looking for one specific look for cheap, this is a good option. Other than that you're getting what you pay for.
Tasha H.
Canton
Very nice small palette for a Smokey eye. Nice for a night look. You are able to create a full look with these few colours. Easy to blend and they have very little fallout.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
This little pallete I have used it in the past and I love it it very convinient for on the go and if you going to a hotel or something you use it quick and for the eyebrows
Olga S.
Page, AZ
I’ve used it couple times. Nice colors, good texture. But! It always makes me look like 🐼 panda... It fall on the lower eyelids and on my face. Dislike it, unfortunately.