(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Tiona Jo S.
I love these colors!! Talk about an awesome combo. Not pricy, highly recommended. I love the versatility. My eye color is blue. I received so many compliments. I received it as a sample. Loved loved loved it! Highly recommended.
Sumer C.
Calhoun
I lie this eyeshadow for the price. It's affordable and easy to locate at nearly any local drugstore or Walmart. It goes on good, but feels thin. I like a thicker coverage better. But I think it's a great buy for the price.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Este cuarteto de sombras ,es perfecto para crear un look de ojos ahumados, la pigmentación es bastante buena, no son demasiado polvosos y el packaging es de muy buena calidad y caben perfectamente en cualquier cosmetiquera.
Kenzie G.
This is not the best eyeshadow that I've bought. It's okay but I would definitely recommend another brand. It was very messy and it broke before I even got to use it, the case is very cheap and I won't be buying again
Taylor D.
Augusta, GA
This is great for a smoky eye look! It isn't as pigmented as some shadows, but layering will fix that. I actually like that it isn't super bright, because I can wear it for a daytime look in professional environments.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
J v.
These eyeshadows are horrible! They aren’t pigmented what so ever and they are a complete night mare to blend. They’re cheap but that’s the only plus side to these eye shadows. I wouldn’t take them if they were free
Jasmine R.
This is an okay product. It’s is pigmented on the fingers, but if you try using a brush it barley picks any product up. My eye color is dark brown. I wouldn’t recommend this shadow. But then again “you get what you pay for”.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
This product is perfectly priced; and features wonderful colors. This product would be excellent for people who are just starting to use makeup; or for those on a budget. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
i love these eyeshadows. they are pigmented but it has some fall out. i love how they have cool tones for shadows. i love how affordable these are. i would recommend to friends and family. i would buy again