(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
i love these eyeshadows. they are pigmented but it has some fall out. i love how they have cool tones for shadows. i love how affordable these are. i would recommend to friends and family. i would buy again
Claudia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have everything in this collection. This eyeshadow is very pigmented and applies well. Good as a gift to a friend. I only use this product on special occasions. I would for sure recommend this product.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
I use this product to get the perfect Smokey eye look. It’s light and blends well. The price is good and you can purchase it almost anywhere. I will buy this again as well as recommend it to others.
Melissa B.
Auburndale
I love these colors! Its perfect for blue eyes. It will actually turn my eyes a dark grey color. It stays on all day and it goes on smooth and it doesnt go all over your face when doing a cat eye
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
This is my FAVORITE eyeshadow. It goes on smooth, is long lasting and doesn’t flake or crease. I really love the shade combination (the grays look so beautiful together). I have this in different palettes and love them all.
Cyrena S.
Hollister, CA
Love love love this little eyeshadow pallet. It is easy fun and the colors are amazing!!! I must say it is affordable and easy to obtain. Go get yours and it can be great Christmas presents.
Cami M.
Rexburg
Fun colors, but I didn't use them too much. Good quality, stayed on for quite awhile before the colors started fading away. I would probably get the same product, but different shades!
Alyssa S.
Grosse Pointe Woods
I am not a fan of this set. Pigmentation is lacking and definitely needs improvement, although it is drugstore makeup I suppose but still. Does not last very long and that's when it even works at all. I wouldn't recommend.
Lane O.
Orlando, FL
I liked the texture of the shadows the colors are beautiful does not fall powder on the face... I liked the texture of the shadows, the colors are beautiful, no powder is falling on the face ... the black is beautiful
Megan R.
Rochester, MN
I love the colors L’Oréal comes out with for their eye shadows! I have green eyes and usually aim towards the purples, pinks, and greens! It’s not too pricey and you can find it at your local Target or even Walgreens!