(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Olivia L.
The colors weren't really pigmented at all. There wasn't a lot of variety. The white one was just transparent. You could really only use it for your inner corner. The blue color was nice but the green one looked like vomit. Would not recommend it.
Rylee S.
Lake Mary
These pressed Eyeshadows are amazing and I loved the way they looked on me. Super easy to apply to my eye and other peoples eyes. It lasted a long time and never came off. I would say get this if you love wearing eyeshadow and just like I says The Queens Gaze you will look like a queen.
Misty S.
I love these colors! Thy work great for my greenish hazel eyes and really help I make the pop :) I have bought L’Oréal for years and I have come to expect great things from the company. Highly recommend for those that like inexpensive brands!
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
These are okay eyeshadows. They weren’t very pigmented when you apply to your eye- you have to build up the color. They do blend pretty easily! Not too bad for the price. If you’re wanting to create a cheap smoky eye- this would do the job!
Tiona Jo S.
I love these colors!! Talk about an awesome combo. Not pricy, highly recommended. I love the versatility. My eye color is blue. I received so many compliments. I received it as a sample. Loved loved loved it! Highly recommended.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Este cuarteto de sombras ,es perfecto para crear un look de ojos ahumados, la pigmentación es bastante buena, no son demasiado polvosos y el packaging es de muy buena calidad y caben perfectamente en cualquier cosmetiquera.
Jasmine R.
This is an okay product. It’s is pigmented on the fingers, but if you try using a brush it barley picks any product up. My eye color is dark brown. I wouldn’t recommend this shadow. But then again “you get what you pay for”.
J v.
These eyeshadows are horrible! They aren’t pigmented what so ever and they are a complete night mare to blend. They’re cheap but that’s the only plus side to these eye shadows. I wouldn’t take them if they were free
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
This product is perfectly priced; and features wonderful colors. This product would be excellent for people who are just starting to use makeup; or for those on a budget. I would definitely buy this product again.
hayleigh n.
Chisholm, MN
these are really good eyeshadows actually. i was very surprised. i have brown eyes and a ton of colors work for me. got it st walmart but i’ve seen them at many drugstores. i would recommend this and buy again!