(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

lis C.
Worcester, MA
This little pallete I have used it in the past and I love it it very convinient for on the go and if you going to a hotel or something you use it quick and for the eyebrows
Brooke T.
I love L'Oréal products but I think I would rather see a larger palette versus just a few eyeshadows. these shadows were really easy to apply and blend though and I bought it st my local drugstore. I would recommend to others but probably would save my money to buy a bigger palette next time instead.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I pretty much love L’Oreal anything! This eyeshadow is amazing and such pretty colors to I love how it looks on definitely my favorite eyeshadow and I would recommend to anyone you wont regret it that’s for sure
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I bought his as a gift for my sister. She’s just learning how to do her makeup but wanted to really try a smokey eye. The colors in this quad are really great together and the pigmentation is very beginner friendly but enough ti be noticed as well. We really enjoyed playing with this one.
Lakota J.
Cocoa, FL
I love the quad pallets for a very quick and simple smoky eye. It has all of the colors you need for your complete eye look and there's a guide on where to place them on the back of the pallet. It's extremely convenient and the colors pairings are perfect. They are cheap and convenient so I definitely recommend
Anna B.
East Lansing, MI
I don't really understand this eyeshadow quad. Across the board, none of the colors are really cohesive. Ive bought and used one lo'real eyeshadow quad and there was a lot of fallout. the packaging was cute, but i wouldn't really recommend this product.
Marie N.
Weeki Wachee
Not too bad I do love the colors just wish the silver was a little more noticeable without having to use so much. I do agree greatly with the price in comparison to the quality of the product. I wouldn’t really buy again unless I absolutely needed to.
Olivia L.
The colors weren't really pigmented at all. There wasn't a lot of variety. The white one was just transparent. You could really only use it for your inner corner. The blue color was nice but the green one looked like vomit. Would not recommend it.
Rylee S.
Lake Mary
These pressed Eyeshadows are amazing and I loved the way they looked on me. Super easy to apply to my eye and other peoples eyes. It lasted a long time and never came off. I would say get this if you love wearing eyeshadow and just like I says The Queens Gaze you will look like a queen.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia, AR
These are okay eyeshadows. They weren’t very pigmented when you apply to your eye- you have to build up the color. They do blend pretty easily! Not too bad for the price. If you’re wanting to create a cheap smoky eye- this would do the job!