(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Sandra M.
This palette of shadows I love for their metallic colors. I personally love it They are little dusty and easy to blur. his pigmentation is excellent. I like them a lot and their cost is minimal.
Perla d.
La Romana
Estos productos son fantásticos

Esta sombras son muy chula, me encanta como queda la pigmentación en mi piel les deja un volumen encantador como natural y muy sofisticado
Marian M.
miami, FL
Me encantan todo el maquillaje de L'Oréal, es super bueno lo mejor de estas sombras es que están combinadas y en la parte de atrás te indica donde aplicar cada color
Grace L.
queanbeyan
normally i love l'oreal paris products but this three eyeshadow palette isnt really a favorite of mine i love applying black eyesadows but when you happen to blend this black out it goes to a greyish colour i wouldnt buy this again but on a good note the packaging is nice
Indre P.
AB44 1QN
I used this eye shadow palet for couple of times, not really into this one. I only use 2 colours in there because I dont really like the other ones. Also have to use my own wyeshadow brush because the brush is impossible to use. Over all the eye shadow quality is quite good.
Mokgadi M.
Midrand
for a night out this is the perfect quad to make you look elegant. it is pigmented and build able and very easy to apply. in comparison it is better as it has a complimentary colours that all create one smoked out look. I would buy this again. it is truly a queens product
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
This is a really nice quad eyeshadow thats makes a very nice smokey eye. I like how well that it blends and it does not cake under your eyelids during the day. I also like that its very pigmented and has a nice shimmer and matte colors You can buy this for 7.99 at Drug Store
Tanya E.
Harlow, Harlow
I don’t enjoy these eyeshadows! I think they are okay if you want to try make up buy I won’t wear them everyday! I may use them for Halloween as I wouldn’t care about ruining them but I’m not a fan and they are always sparkly which is strange and they need a good matte shade
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
These eye shadows are great because they come in a good amount of different colour schemes and they're much smaller than a palette which makes them great for travel. The price is affordable. The shadows aren't the best quality but you get what you pay for.
Adora Z.
This particular eyeshadow palette from L'oreal is just not my thing. Packaging reminds me of my grandmas makeup. My eye color is brown. There is much more improvement needed. Not recommend it. You can find many l' oreal produtcs that are better.