(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Michelle E.
I saw this palette in a tutorial and instantly fell in love with the colors. The colors are rich and very pigmented. I will be buying more of this brand because the color and quality payoff is goodI have had great experiences with the L'Oreal products and this one is no exception. The colors compliment each other and can go with a variety of fashions.
Skye W.
I love this! It works great for any makeup that you do, and its absolutely GREAT for halloween facial art as well ! It gives sort of a dramatic look to your eyes. My eyes are mostly green, and it matches well, but when people with blue eyes use it it just looks amazing, i have to say. I highly recommend, especially if you have blue eyes.
F S.
L'Oreal's Project Runway eyeshadow quad "The Queen's Gaze" is more of a miss than hit. The shades themselves are stunning, but the pigmentation is all over the place - literally, there's a ton of fallout. They blend okay, but the coverage is barely there and it's not long lasting.
Katy M.
This game of sombre is really amazing I love how it accentuates the skin, how hard its color intact in your eyes. I like her tones and I like that my friends like. at the time of removing make-up leaves no residue or irritates me like some shadows that do not take care of my eyes..
Grace L.
queanbeyan
normally i love l'oreal paris products but this three eyeshadow palette isnt really a favorite of mine i love applying black eyesadows but when you happen to blend this black out it goes to a greyish colour i wouldnt buy this again but on a good note the packaging is nice
Indre P.
AB44 1QN
I used this eye shadow palet for couple of times, not really into this one. I only use 2 colours in there because I dont really like the other ones. Also have to use my own wyeshadow brush because the brush is impossible to use. Over all the eye shadow quality is quite good.
Siranush K.
Yerevan
This eyeshadow is my and my mom's favorite. I like doing make-up especially with this . I like it very much. It came good-packaged and was of a high quality. I suggest everyone to buy this. I am going to buy this more. Thank you seller! I am very happy to have this eyeshadow!
Mokgadi M.
Midrand
for a night out this is the perfect quad to make you look elegant. it is pigmented and build able and very easy to apply. in comparison it is better as it has a complimentary colours that all create one smoked out look. I would buy this again. it is truly a queens product
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
This is a really nice quad eyeshadow thats makes a very nice smokey eye. I like how well that it blends and it does not cake under your eyelids during the day. I also like that its very pigmented and has a nice shimmer and matte colors You can buy this for 7.99 at Drug Store
Tanya E.
Harlow, Harlow
I don’t enjoy these eyeshadows! I think they are okay if you want to try make up buy I won’t wear them everyday! I may use them for Halloween as I wouldn’t care about ruining them but I’m not a fan and they are always sparkly which is strange and they need a good matte shade