(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Katy M.
This game of sombre is really amazing I love how it accentuates the skin, how hard its color intact in your eyes. I like her tones and I like that my friends like. at the time of removing make-up leaves no residue or irritates me like some shadows that do not take care of my eyes..
Siranush K.
Yerevan
This eyeshadow is my and my mom's favorite. I like doing make-up especially with this . I like it very much. It came good-packaged and was of a high quality. I suggest everyone to buy this. I am going to buy this more. Thank you seller! I am very happy to have this eyeshadow!
Rita B.
Bristol , Avon
This is a very nice palette, if someone is in budget or don’t want to spend on a high end product as this just do the work as well as any high end one. I love all of the colours as I wear grey very often so I can use them almost every day.
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
These eyeshadows are great for if you’re just beginning and wanted to try a few colours at first, these are affordable and do come with a good few colours. They do have decent pigmentation and they’re very good quality
darcie v.
ringwood
this eyeshadow trio is very pigmented and i love the colours of them as they all blend well together!! they are long lasting and create an effortless smokey eye look ! great for a night out ! i would highly recommend!
Lorianne C.
Baruyen Bangui Ilocos Norte Philippines
Michelle E.
I saw this palette in a tutorial and instantly fell in love with the colors. The colors are rich and very pigmented. I will be buying more of this brand because the color and quality payoff is goodI have had great experiences with the L'Oreal products and this one is no exception. The colors compliment each other and can go with a variety of fashions.
Skye W.
I love this! It works great for any makeup that you do, and its absolutely GREAT for halloween facial art as well ! It gives sort of a dramatic look to your eyes. My eyes are mostly green, and it matches well, but when people with blue eyes use it it just looks amazing, i have to say. I highly recommend, especially if you have blue eyes.
Loubna B.
Al hoceima
I love very much the exceptional color, and its high quality. One of the amazing products I used, I used it once and I hope to get it again, was a gift from one of my friends .. I recommend everyone try it .. For me a wonderful experience with this product .
Sandra M.
This palette of shadows I love for their metallic colors. I personally love it They are little dusty and easy to blur. his pigmentation is excellent. I like them a lot and their cost is minimal.