(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Tisoc o.
This is just perfect it is flaw less..this product is totally a hit..i have had it several time sand it never. Fails
Heather R.
Tampa
Not a fan of L’Oréal eyeshadow. Lots of fall out. Would definitely recommend trying a prestige brand for eye shadow
megan w.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this product it works amazing. I buy mines at walmart. I live how it lookson me. Its very pretty.
Elizabeth C.
Burnside, KY
Yes I do like this it is a nice product and stay on long . I do wish it was a little cheaper than what it is . ....
Sabina S.
Lakewood, CO
I love it. The color is compatible to my skin. The price is affordable and the quality is good. Overall I love it.
Shaquel E.
I love the colors, perfect for a smokey eye look. Colors are vibrant, and the colors don't dull, they last all day
Maura B.
As much as I love loreal I really feel that this is too powdery and not at all pigmented, the colours are too muddy
Kelsey C.
This product works great! Really awesome shades. It is very affordable. I have a lot of products from this brand.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Pretty colors! Pretty good quality colors too! The pigment is awesome! It goes on smooth. This is not expensive.
Melissa R.
Pittsburg, CA
I got this I eyeshadow up for my birthday. I like the pigmentation on my eyes but i was expecting a little more.