(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Sabina S.
Littleton
I love it. The color is compatible to my skin. The price is affordable and the quality is good. Overall I love it.
Shaquel E.
I love the colors, perfect for a smokey eye look. Colors are vibrant, and the colors don't dull, they last all day
Melissa R.
Pittsburg, CA
I got this I eyeshadow up for my birthday. I like the pigmentation on my eyes but i was expecting a little more.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Pretty colors! Pretty good quality colors too! The pigment is awesome! It goes on smooth. This is not expensive.
Kelsey C.
This product works great! Really awesome shades. It is very affordable. I have a lot of products from this brand.
Brittany S.
Evansville , IN
Good colors to choose from long lasting with primer easy to find at most stores decent price and simple packaging
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
This is good for a touch up half way through the day when you need something to "reset" that whole morning makeup
Fribeth S.
Houston , TX
Perfect for my ayes.. I use every day . Is so good and pigment. I love this brand. Is a good price to. Love this
Kayla M.
Merritt Island, FL
Its okay when u need something fast. Works for halloween stuff. I prefer somethinf better but it works for some
Tammy R.
Love, Love, Love L'oreal products. I always head to the isle to see if L'oreal had come up with more products.