(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
The pigment is nice. The colors are nice and blends in easy. LOreal products are good period. The price is inexpensive.
Gladis T.
Houston
This is a great product and it is affordable, it was exactly what I was looking for. Every easy to use and find.
therese n.
Quincy, IL
This is a good brand plus the colors are an everyday look so that's nice. Plus it doesn't fade off like other brands do
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Long lasting eye shadow that is easy to blend and holds in place throughout the day. I love the colors in this pallet.
mayra s.
It reminds you that you don't have to spend a lot on eyeshadow to get a good look. Highly recommended it works great.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Ive used this before it's ok I'm not a big fan because I guess I'm used to big pallets now I just want lots of colors
Tisoc o.
This is just perfect it is flaw less..this product is totally a hit..i have had it several time sand it never. Fails
megan w.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this product it works amazing. I buy mines at walmart. I live how it lookson me. Its very pretty.
Sabina S.
Littleton
I love it. The color is compatible to my skin. The price is affordable and the quality is good. Overall I love it.
Shaquel E.
I love the colors, perfect for a smokey eye look. Colors are vibrant, and the colors don't dull, they last all day