(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Annie F.
My sister gave me this eyeshadow quad and I just loved the colors! My eyes have blues, greens, grey, and hazel in them with flecs of yellow, and these colors really flatter that, which leads me to believe that this would be perfect for any eye color!
Brooke T.
I love L'Oréal products but I think I would rather see a larger palette versus just a few eyeshadows. these shadows were really easy to apply and blend though and I bought it st my local drugstore. I would recommend to others but probably would save my money to buy a bigger palette next time instead.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I pretty much love L’Oreal anything! This eyeshadow is amazing and such pretty colors to I love how it looks on definitely my favorite eyeshadow and I would recommend to anyone you wont regret it that’s for sure
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These are always advertised to make creating a smokey eye easier. Easy sure. But this powder gets all over the place! Even when you carefully apply the powder and leave home thinking you look great, by the time you get to your destination the powder is flaking down your cheeks. Not a good buy.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I bought his as a gift for my sister. She’s just learning how to do her makeup but wanted to really try a smokey eye. The colors in this quad are really great together and the pigmentation is very beginner friendly but enough ti be noticed as well. We really enjoyed playing with this one.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love this eyeshadow it is very pigment sated. It is a good eyeshadow to use. It is also very affordable. I would definitely purchase this again along with other colors and I would recommend this to my friends I used this color during Halloween I was Harley Quinn
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
L'Oreal Paris Product Runway Pressed Eyeshadow Quad comes in the BEST colors! I have bought once and will definitely be picking up more once I run out. I have blues eyes and I love dark colors to compliment it. Definitely recommend to other eyeshadow lovers.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I don't really understand this eyeshadow quad. Across the board, none of the colors are really cohesive. Ive bought and used one lo'real eyeshadow quad and there was a lot of fallout. the packaging was cute, but i wouldn't really recommend this product.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Marie N.
Weeki Wachee
Not too bad I do love the colors just wish the silver was a little more noticeable without having to use so much. I do agree greatly with the price in comparison to the quality of the product. I wouldn’t really buy again unless I absolutely needed to.