(3 Pack) L'OREAL PARIS Project Runway Limited Edition Pressed Eyeshadow Quad - The Queen's Gaze

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Eyeshadow

Limited Edition Collections From L'Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color. Net Wt. 0.16 Oz / 4.8 g L'Oreal Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Jess R.
Oakland
These are always advertised to make creating a smokey eye easier. Easy sure. But this powder gets all over the place! Even when you carefully apply the powder and leave home thinking you look great, by the time you get to your destination the powder is flaking down your cheeks. Not a good buy.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love this eyeshadow it is very pigment sated. It is a good eyeshadow to use. It is also very affordable. I would definitely purchase this again along with other colors and I would recommend this to my friends I used this color during Halloween I was Harley Quinn
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
L'Oreal Paris Product Runway Pressed Eyeshadow Quad comes in the BEST colors! I have bought once and will definitely be picking up more once I run out. I have blues eyes and I love dark colors to compliment it. Definitely recommend to other eyeshadow lovers.
Misty S.
I love these colors! Thy work great for my greenish hazel eyes and really help I make the pop :) I have bought L’Oréal for years and I have come to expect great things from the company. Highly recommend for those that like inexpensive brands!
hayleigh n.
Hibbing, MN
these are really good eyeshadows actually. i was very surprised. i have brown eyes and a ton of colors work for me. got it st walmart but i’ve seen them at many drugstores. i would recommend this and buy again!
Melissa B.
Auburndale
I love these colors! Its perfect for blue eyes. It will actually turn my eyes a dark grey color. It stays on all day and it goes on smooth and it doesnt go all over your face when doing a cat eye
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
This is my FAVORITE eyeshadow. It goes on smooth, is long lasting and doesn’t flake or crease. I really love the shade combination (the grays look so beautiful together). I have this in different palettes and love them all.
Cami M.
Rexburg
Fun colors, but I didn't use them too much. Good quality, stayed on for quite awhile before the colors started fading away. I would probably get the same product, but different shades!
Annie F.
My sister gave me this eyeshadow quad and I just loved the colors! My eyes have blues, greens, grey, and hazel in them with flecs of yellow, and these colors really flatter that, which leads me to believe that this would be perfect for any eye color!
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
A little to dark for my style but I use it for Halloween looks and my sister likes dark colors and they look perfect on her I just am so pale I look like a vampire with dark colors lol