MakeupL'Oréal Paris
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation, Classic Tan 1 oz

3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation, Classic Tan 1 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 071249335451Product description Discover a pro inspired full coverage foundation that lasts up to 24 hours. L'Oral Paris' Total Cover Foundation provides full coverage makeup with a lightweight feel and a natural finish. Full...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation, Classic Tan 1 oz!
Lissette B.
Review for: (Pack 2) L'Oréal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation, 309, Caramel Beige, 1 fl. oz. : Beauty
One of my fave affordable foundation , it covers everything and stays on like demi matte which is perfect for my dry skin . It’s not too thick and not runny at all. I will definitely be buying another one when I run out . I’m between sun beige and caramel but I find that mixing them both works best (I’m an NC35 mac shade)
Arlisa J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: (Pack 2) L'Oréal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation, 312, Cocoa 1 fl. oz. : Beauty
The coverage is medium and provides a nice even skin tone in one layer. The coverage is surely buildable to slightly more without looking cake-y. But, it does not provide a full coverage and you would need a concealer for any heavy skin imperfections.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Review for: (Pack 2) L'Oréal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation, 308, Sun Beige, 1 fl. oz. : Beauty
My go to foundation! Its really nice and full coverage and hides my flaws perfectly. It doesn't get cakey and doesnt ger greasy. It lasts a good amount of time as well.
Gabrielle A.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this foundation. Great coverage for a low price. I wouldn’t do too much because it doesn’t stay (at least for me) when I start sweating!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
L’Oreal Paris infallible total coverage foundation in someway she’s just amazing this is another one that I have and I go to I just enjoy it’s lightweight full coverage and it doesn’t make you break out or anything and the price is decent I believe $10 at Ulta I totally enjoyed isn’t heavy recommend it it is a good little foundation without the expensive price
Massiel C.
Doral, FL
Esta base es muy buena, aunque no cumple mucho con lo que promete, pues no dura la cantidad que dice y no no me gusta mucho como se siente en la piel luego de un rato aplicada, pero cubre bien, no es de alta cobertura , pero es buena.

Looking for your answer?