MakeupL'Oréal Paris
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 021 oz

3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 071249317990Product description Impact demi-matte liquid lipstick. Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss provides high impact velvet matte color without the dry-out. The unique Pro-Sculpt applicator allows you to create endless looks from a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz!
Yoana C.
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz uploaded by Yoana C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 6 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Shanghai Scarlet 0.21 oz
Good product although it takes time to dry, it is very beautiful, it is not so expensive and it lasts a long time. I recommend it 100 as it meets my expectations. Totally satisfied and I will continue buying it😍 L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Gloss
KEYLA B.
Fall River , MA
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz uploaded by KEYLA B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best red lipstick matte for me, lasts all night, no need to retouch, it’s really good
Anayeli S.
Smyrna, GA
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz uploaded by Anayeli S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 6 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz
Super charming uno de tantos súper hermosos, los colores son divinos y súper duraderos me encantan.L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick
Maria P.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Love the color once applied. It is very bright but strong red however it starts fading within time and loses the red tone and it kind of gets like a pinkesh shade to it (does not look pink but it is not the red tone at the beginning anymore). It is also not completely matte! There is a gloss to it so it never dries out 🤷🏻‍♀️
annie L.
Fayetteville, NC
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz uploaded by annie L.
I just love this lip gloss from loreal. I use it alone or sometimes, i wear it over a matte lipstick.. to keep the moisturized/shimmering effect on the lips... apart from it really works best with my lips, its also affordable. I would be buying this again for sure..
member-9e8d31
I was very disappointed by this product. Infallible made me think it should last the day. It was gone before I had even finished my morning coffee. I had lipstick on my teeth and on my coffee cup. Not worth the buy.
Megan M.
Indianapolis, IN
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz uploaded by Megan M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the truest red I’ve ever found on a lipstick, and it stays forever. One time a lady at a mall approached me and asked what brand/color I was wearing and where she could get it. She went to the Ulta and found me again to tell me she bought two! This lipstick sells itself.
Yessica L.
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz uploaded by Yessica L.
I'm not a lover of glossy lips but every now and then I wear this and it's nice.
Ana P.
Juárez
3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rebel Rose, 0.21 oz uploaded by Ana P.
No seca como esperaba, el acabado no es totalmente matte o al menos no de inmediato. Al momento de retirar deja una leve tinta en los labios eso y me gusta ❤️ bonito tono de rojo, recomiendo!!!🤩❤️🥰 #myfavorite
Leidy G.
Bogotá
Review for: 3 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Pro Matte Gloss, Rouge Envy 0.21 oz
La verdad es un gran producto me encantó me deja los labios del color que me gusta no me los reseca eso sí me lo aplicaba tanto que se me acabó rápido pero genial

Looking for your answer?