(3 Pack) L'OREAL Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme - Hair Treatment

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #7 in Hair Accessories

L'Oreal’s Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Crème softens and revitalizes very dry, chemically processed hair. Mega moisture lives up to its name. It is an intense deep moisturizing treatment containing a natural oil, moisturizers, humectants... see more...

Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is a LIFESAVER. This is the only thing I've found to truly help my chronically dry, brittle, frizzy, thick hair. My mom and I both have chemically-treated hair (dye and straightened), and this has been our miracle conditioner. The more often you use it and the longer you leave it in, the better the result. For anyone with dry/damaged hair, this will would serve as a daily conditioner. For anyone with hair that is fine, this could be more of a treatment.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and comes in a huge tub for less than $10!!! I think it's supposed to be used during your shower routine, but I apply it through my hair after I shower to make sure I'm getting the softness when I'm detangling my hair. I can recommend to the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml) which is $25! I'm not rich, so buying that one time was more than enough. Lol this L'Oréal stuff is amazing !!
Jazmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so good! I bought this before I bleached my hair so It can repair it a bit and help it not dry out so much after I bleached it and it helped I even used it after bleaching my hair and it works so good and making it soft and not feeling so dry
Yahayra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great product for the hair! Having curly hair can be a struggle sometimes, but products like this one makes my haircare routine so much better. I like to leave some of this product in my hair for about twenty minutes before I wash it out with cold water. I don't do it everyday, but when I do use it, my hair feels very moisturized and healthy!
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this stuff all the time for my super curly hair. It is extremely hydrating and really helped my over-processed hair to become healthy again. It made my curls nice and hydrated, they always looked amazing after I used it. It's super affordable and you can find it at Sally's. Smells amazing too.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hair treatments on the market, this one smells amazing, and works great!  I love that its not crazy expensive, but works like the higher end brands.  I always stock up on this product, and frankly intend to buy more in a few days when i go shopping (yeah its that good!)
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

This mask is wonderful for my hair. It has a great price and the product is very good. The texture is very good and the smell is pleasant. It is an easy product to find and the quality is worth it. It leaves my hair very soft, shiny and fragrant. I would buy again.
Tammy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this product and the first time I used it I noticed a huge difference on how my hair felt and looked. My hair feels healthier and it has more bounce to it. I'm going to be purchasing more of this amazing hair product as my hair has never looked better!
Dayana s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es mi favorito Este producto es muy bueno, es la primera vez que lo pruebo y me gusto, creo que seguiré comprándolo porque es bueno, además no está tan caro ni barato, es muy fácil de usarlo y te deja muy bonito como lo dije si volvería a comprarlo ya que me gustó
Susy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing, hair mask, this a serious deep conditioning mask, if you have brittle,dry opaque hair, this will change the life of your hair for ever, I have used this twice a week and it's great. if you want to change your hair for good than give this treatment a try.