(3 Pack) L'OREAL Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme and Shampoo Mega Value Set - Value Set

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #27 in Haircare Sets

CREME; L'Oreal’s Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Crème softens and revitalizes very dry, chemically processed hair. Mega moisture lives up to its name. It is an intense deep moisturizing treatment containing a natural oil, moisturizers,... see more...

neva h.
Mesa, AZ
I love L'oreal in general. But when I tried this I felt I was short-changed of the L'oreal name, if you will. It didn't feel like or smell like L'oreal. It felt cheap and like it wasn't cleaning my hair. The smell WAS not my cup of tea. The Creme part was ok. Won't buy this again :(
Ashley W.
Taunton, MA
this smells so good and it keeps your hair from looking so dry and frizzy, and its a little expensive but ill rather buy this them something cheep and not having it do a good job on my hair, i hate using stuff that still makes my hair look gressy no matter how much i wash it
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
L'Oréal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme makes my hair feel soft and smell great. I have thick brown hair and I use this 2x a week in between my normal every day shampoo and conditioner
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product is amazing! It’s the best I’ve ever tried! Amazingly effective at providing moisture to the scalp. I use it every day. It’s surpasses my expectations. I would buy this again and again. Such a good product for the price!
Jerrica G.
['Hampton', 'VA'], VA
This conditioner really isnt my favorite because my hair still feels dry and frizzy after using it however, I do like the smell! My hair is really sensitive and I felt like it weighed my hair down.
Tammy V.
A local store was giving these out as samples so I tried it that night and boy did it make my hair soft. Love the smell of this as well. Going to stop back in and get the full size products!
kate m.
Atlantic City, NJ
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme and Shampoo Mega Value Set is a great product at a great price.  I use it every other day.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
L’Oreal is my favorite brand. I’ve never had a product from them that was bad quality. This my favorite to use it really helps moisturize for me.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
I've been looking for something to help moisturize my scalp, so far after using this my head is less itchy and my hair looks fantastic!
Amber K.
I've actually tried this on my hair a few times now. I usually do a leave in hair treatment every two weeks and this one works great.