3 Pack - L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Lock Primer 1 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 071249361511Discover the secret for a long wear luminous look that lasts. L'Oreal Paris' Infallible Pro Glow Foundation Primer primes, perfects and illuminates while it hydrates skin for a better makeup application. Illuminating...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Lock Primer 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville, KY
I love this brand of face primer and I also use the matte lock primer on days when I want to tone my glow down at night. I have a combination type skin very sensitive also I break out pretty easy and this doesn’t break my face out or clog my pores. It leaves a smooth glowy finish to my makeup. I love this brand and wouldn’t use anything else.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
minot
This is the primer i am currently using. i like how it goes on very smoothly and leaves my skin feeling soft. it does make a difference for how my foundation goes on. i would buy it again!
Lakewood, NJ
AMAZING!!! This primer leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. I love how natural makes my makeup look into my skin. Is soft, applies to the skin marvelously, makeup stays intact trough out the day. There’s nothing bad to say about this primer. Is perfect and for the price I get to look like a million bucks ! Definitely recommend this 100% !!
Deland, FL
I use this with the infallible pro glow foundation. It provides a moisturized, glowy base. I don’t have very noticeable pores, but it definitely makes my skin look smoother. I primarily use it under the eyes because I have genetic dark circles and my base lasts all day!
Dakota Dunes, SD
This primer is really nice! A little goes a long way and it moisturizes the skin well. It gives your skin a dewy look and helps your makeup last all day. I don’t think it would work well on oily skin but it works well on my dry skin. It’s also not too expensive!
Dry / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Maryland
Used only once 💙 before any matte foundation it’s an amazing product. Love everything from L’Oréal my fav brand
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Evansville, IN
Makes skin look dewy and beautiful but can cause makeup to slide around. Not recommended for oily skin
This primer definitely gives u a glow!! I would recommend 10/10 and it feels very light on the skin
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores