(3 Pack) LA GIRL Feather Frenzy Nail Polish - Peacock uploaded by Tarrah D.

BY L.A. GIRL

Look no further for the most up to date collection of trends! Create dramatic effects on your nails with this collection of nail polish that gives you a full feathered effect with a blended range of feather-like glitter particles. Apply 2-3 coats for... see more...

Meesha G.
Garfield Hts, OH
Cute. Glittery. Very pigmented. Very girly. I loved how even and smooth it looked even though it was so much glitter. Would def repurchase. It's so easy to us. If you're thinking about trying it, do it. Cheap and good.
Sandy A.
Inglewood
I got these on sale, and I got to say I'm pretty amazed at the pigmentation it has and it last me a about 5 days. Which I thought was okay.
DUDE😁 M.
New castle , DE
I font usually paint my nails or use nail polish, but I love this one. Its so so so so nice and I encourage every girl/gay to get it!!
MyMy T.
Richmond
MY COUSIN IS PRETTY BIG WITH DOING NAILS AND CHOOSING A GOOD COLOR, SHE LIKES THIS COLOR, BUT SOMETHING ABOUT IT JUST MADE IT LOOK EHH
dancer L.
Houston
I have used this nail polish and i so shinny and in the sun it gets shimmer and stays for a long time can be easy to take off
Madelyn F.
Providence, RI
Very nice color and glittery nice for the holidays if u want to try something different for color does not peel off quikly
Jessica J.
Princeton, LA
love this nail polish!! very quick drying and true to color!! would highly recommend and i purchased this product from ulta
Mariah R.
Ironton
I love this product, the colors are gorgeous & I brought it at Walmart for a good price & it is easy to apply 💜
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Love this color I have a bunch easy to find and very affordable highly recommend especially for the price
Tarrah D.
Pigeon Forge, TN
I love how the color is and I love how it comes in a 3 pack. I love how easy it is to apply.