MakeupLip MakeupLipstickJordana Cosmetics
(3 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Pomegranate Pie

(3 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Pomegranate Pie

by Jordana Cosmetics

JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Pomegranate Pie,Give your lips some sugar, sweetie! Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color starts off as a liquid and melts into a velvety matte finish. Indulge in a light, creamy whipped feel and dessert rich flavors like Cherry Cobbler

Vivid liquid lip color with a velvety matte finish; Creamy-whipped, lightweight feel; Infused with nourishing vitamin A; Available in 8 dessert-rich flavors; Waterproof formula; Made in USA; Jordana Brand; lipstick Category; 3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Pomegranate Pie!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
(3 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Pomegranate Pie uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this lipstick is the most drying lipstick i’ve ever tried. it’s so cheap so i bought it, but i regret it. my lips feel ruined after i use it. the color flakes off as you wear it. i’m not buying from this brand again.
Latasha J.
Shreveport, LA
(3 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Pomegranate Pie uploaded by Latasha J.
Review for: (6 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Sugared Plum
This is a matte liquid lip color that doesn't have your lips so dry that ot feels like they are going to crack. Goes on smooth dries down matte and the color lasts a long time without reapplying.
Isabel E.
Bellevue, WA
(3 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Pomegranate Pie uploaded by Isabel E.
Review for: JDMLC21_3
One of my favorite colors ever! I love the consistency and also it drys quickly and it's long lasting. In the day time or if I don't want a very dark look what I do is to use a nude lipstick at first and then using this one so it light it down
Lucy F.
High ridge
Review for: JDMLC21_3
I love this product so much. Except for when I wear it for a in the inside of my lip when I apply there, usually disappears. Although it’s a great product!
T I.
Review for: (6 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Sugared Plum
This is great stay in place matte lipstick it lasts all day and does not fade. Colors look amazing on the skin.
Araceli M.
Covert, MI
Review for: (6 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Tiramisu : Beauty
Love these!! One of my favorite liquid lips from the drugstore and the colors are all colors thag I would wear on the daily. Just moisturize your lips very good very hand. Would recommend
Michelle R.
Review for: (6 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Sugared Plum
Pretty, pretty purple!  Okay, makeup lovers.  This was a complete $4 surprise. Picked up a tube of Jordana at Walgreen's as I saw it on sale and decided to try it out.  This brand is better than any of the other liquid matters competing with it.  The lippies also have delicious scents.  The consistency is not cakey and stays put.  I am hooked.
Chachita B.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: JDMLC21_3
Love this color so much specially for Fall or to blend it with a lighter shade for that Ombre Lip Look. Super Blendable, highly pigmented and fast drying. Love it! 🙌
Whitney B.
Review for: JDMLC21_3
I absolutely love the matte look and this is non expensive great long lasting color day or night looks amazing
Melanie I.
Chicago
Review for: JDMLC21_3
Loves these lipies!! They are a litte dry, but the color pay of is amazing. It goes amazing with anything, and it looks so cute with a gloss above or without ♥️💋💄

Looking for your answer?