3 Pack - Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau De Parfum Roller Ball for Women 0.20 oz

by Jessica Simpson

3 Pack - Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau De Parfum Roller Ball for Women 0.20 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Eau De Parfum Roller Ball for Women 0.20 oz!
Centreville, VA
Perfect gift for the girl on the move! I never leave the house without a rollerball, just in case. Jessica Simpson's fragrances embodies the smell of a glamorous and confident woman.. at an affordable price point.
Las Cruces, NM
I have been wearing this perfume for well over 10 years. It is my go to scent. It is subtle so it isn't overpowering at all. I love that when people are close enough to me they can smell it and I have been told several times that I smell like I just dropped down from heaven when I wear this perfume. It's a fantastic smell and I love it.
West Plains
I always buy the 3 pack so I can put one in my car and one in my purse and keep one in the bathroom. It smells really good and the price isn't that bad honestly. I get compliments all the time when I'm wearing this product so I recommend it to others all the time.
I love it it’s awesome I use it every day😁[product:jessica-simpson-fancy-fragrance-mist-8-oz-(pack-of-2)] year it’s not pricey at and to be honest I love this product you get a lot for a great value as a very nice bottle and packaging I would love to buy it again
Belfast
Nice to have a Variety. They all have nice subtle scents. A little pricey for the size. Convenient to throw in your bag to take with you and can switch them up as you like or take all three.
vermont
I fell in love with this beautiful sent right away I'm not a big fan of Jessica Simpson but I am a fan of her perfume and I would suggest this to all of my friends and all of my family. I'm pretty sure you'll get wonderful comments. The only thing I wish I had is a never-ending bottle!
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Not my favorite scent but love it , my mom got me into these scents and love them . I think it’s fine not to strong love it recommend to everyone looking for something soft yes I would buy again for sure .
Salinas, CA
I got the 3 pack on a recent purchase and all of her products smell good, I carry one on my purse for whenever I need to add more scent to myself but they last so long
Cudahy CA
This Jessica Simpson roller ball it’s amazing. This is my favorite perfume for everyday. I love it. I been buying it a lot when I don’t have more left. I need to get more
Hilo, Hawaii
Jessica was definitely very picky when choosing ingredients for her scents. You will have an array of choices with this set. Others will be drawn to ask what you are wearing because they love the scent so much. Fresh, luxurious, expensive.

Looking for your answer?