3 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Roger A.3 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Roger A.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Janet N.
Tampa, FL
Icy  hot it says it all this thing is awesome my husband came home one day from work with a killer back pain he couldn't even walk. I had purchased this product just because I had seen th we advertising on television I thought I have to get that in my medicine cabinet just because my husband suffer's from back pain for a very long time. I placed this patch on my husband back and after 2 hours he was feeling better the following day he was like nothing this thing is awesome.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
These work pretty well but it sucks you cant re-use them. When you apply, it takes about 10 minutes to fully activate the icy/hot feeling. I like using these when I go and play sports. I put them on my lower back or my shoulders. These could be a bit expensive sometimes, so if you have back pain a lot of muscle pains in general, a heating pad would be a better choice, since you wouldn't need to buy one over and over again.
Roger A.
Lakeland
As a professional sign spinner and brand ambassador, I have to keep myself in too condition. And icyhot has helped me push through 6 tax seasons putting in the show, bringing smiles and laughter and representing Liberty Tax at my peak condition.
Save me more than once
Andrea B.
Lexington, KY
Bought these for my husband and they were a life saver! I grabbed a pack from our local Rite Aid and he used the patches while working to relieve his back aches. Icy Hot is worth every penny and an affordable way to relieve symptoms until you body recovers! (That being said, always follow directions on box and consult a doctor if your pain lasts for more than a few days)
Tiffany J.
Clearfield, UT
Last year I rolled my ankle at work and it swell. Since the ankle is a awkward area it was hard to keep ice packs and heating pads in place. A work colleague suggested Icy Hot medicated pads and I am glad she did. Icy Hot stayed in place and made my ankle feel so much better. I now recommend Icy Hot to my friends when they need that extra comfort.
Abby M.
I work out daily and on occasion pull a muscle or am just generally sore from my work outs I'll use an icy hot patch on my back every now and then. They are nice for temporary pain reliever. I usually buy them from a drug store. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quick solution to help dull a pain but they don't usually last too long.
Cassidy A.
Portsmouth, RI
As a dancer, muscle soreness is part of my daily routine. When I pulled a muscle in my shoulder, I relied on these patches to help ease the pain and decrease the swelling. Needless to say, these things are a life saver! I'll always have a box of these patches on hand because they truly are super effective! Definitely would recommend!
Crystal G.
Camarillo, CA
This has always worked for me. I really have no complaints about this. I put it on and it fixes all my aches and pains. The price is great compared to all the other products. I use it when every I have been walking for long periods of time and my legs are very sore. I put them on at night and by the morning I am all better.
Kailea D.
Knoxville, TN
Okay so maybe TMI. I use these for cramps on my period too! I swear by these for lower back pain after a good work out! I get mine at target! They are super affordable and easily get your money worth. After my shoulder was dislocated I had theraphy and this helped out too!! These are a perfect treat after your work out!!
Vanessa A.
['Doral', 'FL'], FL
I really like this patch when I have a back pain ( wich is really often). I try not to use them too often because it's medicated but a couple of times when it hurted so bad I used them and they are amazing!!! The hot sensation is really comforting and after a few hours you can really notice the difference.