3 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Roger A.3 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Roger A.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

🎀Madison🎀 K.
Cromwell, CT
ICY HOT IS A STAPLE TO HAVE. I RECOMMEND THESE TO PEAOPLE WHO HAVE SORE BACKS TO BE QUITE HONEST. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE INPAIN FROM SPECIFICALLY SPORT AND EXERCISE RELATED THINGS IN ORDER TO BENEFIT FROM THIS PRODUCT. IM ALWAYS SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECCOMMEND YOU TO TRY!! 5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each
Janet N.
Tampa, FL
Icy  hot it says it all this thing is awesome my husband came home one day from work with a killer back pain he couldn't even walk. I had purchased this product just because I had seen th we advertising on television I thought I have to get that in my medicine cabinet just because my husband suffer's from back pain for a very long time. I placed this patch on my husband back and after 2 hours he was feeling better the following day he was like nothing this thing is awesome.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
These work pretty well but it sucks you cant re-use them. When you apply, it takes about 10 minutes to fully activate the icy/hot feeling. I like using these when I go and play sports. I put them on my lower back or my shoulders. These could be a bit expensive sometimes, so if you have back pain a lot of muscle pains in general, a heating pad would be a better choice, since you wouldn't need to buy one over and over again.
Dana  C.
Washington, DC
I was recently at a music festival that required a lot of walking. After day one my ankle was swollen and in pain. There was one more day of the festival and I wasn’t going to sit it out. I purchased an icy hot back patch and wrapped it around my ankle where the pain was. The patch soothed the pain and brought the swelling down, so I could enjoy the all of the performers! Was able to walk jump and dance for hours!
Roger A.
Lakeland
As a professional sign spinner and brand ambassador, I have to keep myself in too condition. And icyhot has helped me push through 6 tax seasons putting in the show, bringing smiles and laughter and representing Liberty Tax at my peak condition.
Save me more than once
Kelly H.
I HAVE USED THIS QUITE A FEW TIMES AND I MUST SAY THAT IT REALLY DOES MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER! THE ONLY THING I WOULD SUGGEST IS TO EITHER PUT GLOVES ON WHEN USING OR WASHING YOUR HANDS AFTER. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TOUCHING MY FACE AFTER DEALING WITH IT AND IT IRRITATED MY SKIN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND I WOULD BUY IT AGIAN. SOMETIMES YOU CAN FIND IT ON SALE BUT OVER ALL I THINK IT IS KIND OF PRICEY.
Andrea B.
Lexington
Bought these for my husband and they were a life saver! I grabbed a pack from our local Rite Aid and he used the patches while working to relieve his back aches. Icy Hot is worth every penny and an affordable way to relieve symptoms until you body recovers! (That being said, always follow directions on box and consult a doctor if your pain lasts for more than a few days)
Teona S.
I primarily use these for when I'm on my period. I'll take a patch, cut it into three pieces, place two on either side of my abdomen where my ovaries are and one on my lower back where I tend to feel constant pain during that time. The patches work quickly and last all day, giving me relief I need to make the pain tolerable even when pain medication doesn't.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
"I have these back spasms so i decided to try this. Since I'd be lying down these would be awesome. They're easy to use and have a resealable pouch. They accomplished the job. however they don't stick well. The first one fell off. Then I put on another with gauze. Also I'm allergic to something they're using because my back has been itching and red in the spot where I used the product. "
Tiffany J.
Clearfield, UT
Last year I rolled my ankle at work and it swell. Since the ankle is a awkward area it was hard to keep ice packs and heating pads in place. A work colleague suggested Icy Hot medicated pads and I am glad she did. Icy Hot stayed in place and made my ankle feel so much better. I now recommend Icy Hot to my friends when they need that extra comfort.