BeautySkinBath & BodyBath Bombs
3-pack Hot Apple Pie Bath Bombs

3-pack Hot Apple Pie Bath Bombs

by Bath Bombs

How much does this product fizz up and does it really smell like apple pie?
Could anybody tell me if these bath bombs are worth the buy?
Do these seriously smell like real, hot apple pie?
Start your review of 3-pack Hot Apple Pie Bath Bombs!
How would you rate this product?
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love bath bombs to start with? Just as you start to get in with these it smells like Christmas all over again. Again, who doesn't want it to be Christmas all year around. I would definitely buy these again, maybe I should keep a stock of them.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just Boughy these yesterday and I'm headed to get more tomorrow I love these. I'm obsessed now!!! :) ladies try this out.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Lush can get very expensive. my daughter always wants her own bath bombs so when I saw these I got her some. she felt very important and I didn't have to spend a lot on each one to make her happy. the smell is nice. she and the bath room smell just like Apple pie every time she uses one.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These little guys smell so good!! And leave my skin feeling like heaven. i can't wait to buy these again!
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Love the smell of these & the cost is not outrageous. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend these. It may irritate it more.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I love these 3 hot apple pie bath bombs. I bought them fro Amazon because they have slot to choose from. Yes very nice scent. I use them often because I love the smell. I bought the bath bombs from Amazon
Kinzee A.
Tucson, AZ
I love bath bombs do when I saw this I just had to get it... It smells just like an apple pie and it makes your skin feel like u exfoliated the color is really faint and doesn't really show up it the water but I would buy it again
Brittany H.
Batesville, AR
This bath bombs were amazing!! I had heard a lot about them so I asked on here and they had good review so I checked them out. They were very affordable and they are in really cute packaging. I made me feel so refreshed and smooth. And they smell amazing!! I will definitely be being this product again. And I will be recommending!!
Erica R.
I have been using this lip product for a couple of years now. I have my entire family addicted to these lip moisturizers. Also another stocking stuffer.
alana W.
Love them please send me more they smell so good and are super great for my skin and i ljust need some more thanks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...