Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsHollywood Style
3 Pack - Hollywood Style, Brightening Diamond Peel-Off Mask 32 oz

3 Pack - Hollywood Style, Brightening Diamond Peel-Off Mask 3.2 oz

by Hollywood Style

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 754604370143Product Description Hollywood Style Brightening Diamond Peel Off Mask 3.2 oz Diamond Peel-Off Mask is made with pure diamond dust, concentrate fruity glycolic acid, baking soda, and other exotic herbs. The advance...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Hollywood Style, Brightening Diamond Peel-Off Mask 3.2 oz!
Fams M.
3 Pack - Hollywood Style, Brightening Diamond Peel-Off Mask 3.2 oz uploaded by Fams M.
This is a holy grail!!! I purchased it from winners for very cheap and instantly fell in love. I noticed a difference overnight. A definite must have in my skin care routine.
Agne G.
I received these as a gift and initially I was reluctant to use it as I feel some masks can be a faff. But this one different, your skin looks luminous and soft, although ots diamond but of makes skon even brighter, after whole week of work this amazing treatment to your skin is the best solution.loved it.

Looking for your answer?