(3 Pack) GOODAL Moisture Barrier Cream

by GOODAL

(3 Pack) GOODAL Moisture Barrier Cream, This rich cream from innovative Korean skincare line Goodal soothes even the driest skin, creating a strong moisture barrier that tightly locks up skin's moisture. Net Wt. 1.69 fl. oz. / 50 mL

Gender: Women

GOODAL; Facial Creams And Moisturizers Category; 3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) GOODAL Moisture Barrier Cream!
LA
I love Korean skincare products, they never disappoint me when it comes to skincare. People with dry skin can use this, it is very gentle. I usually get it from Korean cosmetics stores/ website.
Canberra
One of my favourite moisturisers however haven't been able to find it again. The camellia one isn't the same and i find I have to reapply ever 3 to 4 hours ▫️would buy again (if i could find it)

Looking for your answer?