3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz uploaded by Mahsa H.3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz uploaded by am3lia.x ..

BY FREEMAN

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 072151461061Clears Pores For Renewed Skin, For All Skin Types, Instantly Detoxes, Easy-To-Peel Mask Clears Pores For Renewed Skin, For All Skin Types, Instantly Detoxes, Easy-To-Peel Mask see more...

madison B.
Staten Island
THIS IS SUCH AN ITCHY MASK!!!! Two minutes after i put it in i wanted to scratch my face off. It was beyond horrible. I would only give this product the credit of being low priced for such a high # of ounces. Other Freeman masks such as the avocado one is worth a try Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
Paige S.
Mahwah, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Love it works well with my skin but as it begins to dry it feels uncomfortable and is sometimes hard to get off
am3lia.x ..
Dublin
Really good product, really cool and refreshing , where I got it , it was about 4€ I think it was effective works really good on the face I would recommend this to everyone I’d definitely buy this product again and I think it would be well suitable for everyday use .
Mahsa H.
Tehran
I think the salt in this mask made my skin born a little bit while using it but not like so bad that u cant handle. It was good after all and it’s part of my skincare routine for sure