BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEucerin
3 Pack - Advanced Repair Dry Skin Lotion 169 oz

3 Pack - Eucerin Advanced Repair Dry Skin Lotion 16.9 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 072140634827Dermatologist-preferred skin care. Active Ingredients: Water; Glycerin; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Cetearyl Alcohol; Urea; Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides; Isopropyl Stearate; Octyldodecanol; Sodium Lactate;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Eucerin Advanced Repair Dry Skin Lotion 16.9 oz!
LaOlen J.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product leaves skin feeling really soft and moisturized. It is fragrance free, which I love. I love products that have a pump. I am a first time user and I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Christine L.
Kansas City, MO
I started using the solution on my son, after he started having some significant skin dryness. I was so surprised at how well it kept his skin moist that I started using it on myself. I've seen such a huge change in the texture, supplements, and smoothness of my skin. It definitely keeps my skin hydrated past a day or two, and I have seen a big improvement in the elasticity of the loose skin around my lower abdomen. I'm sure that that's partially due to time, but I've seen a significant improvement since I've started using this lotion.
Deborah C.
This product feels good on your skin.it helped my very dry skin.i use it everyday after my shower.i recommend this product
J F.
This has been a game changer for my dry winter skin. It lasts all day long without the need to reapply. It is very thick. The reason for the four stars rather than five is I do not like how it feels on my hands / going on but absolutely love once applied and the benefits. Also, it can leave a residue on fabrics from time to time (I’ve had a few times of it getting on my sheets, but it does wash out).
Alison B.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this product because it has some urea in it which I’ve heard can be really helpful for dry skin and for light exfoliation. I found this pretty unpleasant to use as it is sticky and can burn on dry skin. I did not notice an increase in hydration either. I would not repurchase.
Nicolina C.
I keep Eucerin in biz with my monthly purchases of this lotion. I have been a loyal fan for 15 years! I switched from Curel .... 3 Pack - Eucerin Advanced Repair Dry Skin Lotion 16.9 oz is the holy grail of body lotions! It has an emollient in it so it exfoliates everywhere you apply!!! My skin always get compliments-even if a stranger accidentally bumps my arm. OMG YOUR SKIN! It’s the lotion & exfoliating in the shower with a scrub glove. You will have Jennifer lopez smooth skin. Get the one that is the richest....they have tons of variety. I just bought the wrong one and it is not as moisturizing...I have to pick up the other one. My skin drinks it up. It is a little moist upon application but it’s lotion!?! You will shine. Just be careful in the sun-you will burn if you APPLY before a long day in the sun. SUNSCREEN IS NECESSARY Eucerin Advanced Repair Dry Skin Lotion 16.9 oz (Pack of 7) I buy at Walmart for $4-$5 less than CVS!! But there is usually a coupon available from CVS...but no matter what I can’t be without this product
Yolanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great ingredients and value. Love that it is fragrance free and sensitive skin friendly.
Danial R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have recently decided to give this product a try....i feel like this would be a good lotion to use just as a moisturizer. I've noticed that the past 3 weeks I've been using this lotion that it does not repair very dry skin unless you are constantly using!
Aniko N.
Foe my skin with eczema, this cream was a relief. I got a sample size of this, and quickly used it all up, as it soothed my dry skin very well.
Jennifer P.
I LOVEEEEE THIS PRODUCT. It’s perfect for my body because I’m always with dry skin, really moisture

Looking for your answer?