Skin CareFacial SkincareEtude House
(3 Pack) Berry AHA! Bright Peel Sleeping Pack

(3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Berry AHA! Bright Peel Sleeping Pack

by Etude House

(3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Berry AHA! Bright Peel Sleeping Pack, The brightening peeling sleeping pack makes skin look smooth and clear by taking care of stubborn dead skin cells and skin texture overnight. Massage gently into skin during the last step of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Berry AHA! Bright Peel Sleeping Pack!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this because I needed to add something different to my night time facial routine. I also wanted to add some Korea Products to my collection. I love this cream it is a little sticky I use this after I cleanse my face at night then I add this it works well and it is refreshing. I would recommend buying this.
Veronika L.
Did not understand the product, did not good neither bad for my skin. Really economical feels nice on the skin
Daria M.
Earl, London
Works quite good in terms of exfoliation. The next day after using the sleeping pack my skin was visibly more plump and hydrated as well. It’s good value for money as it’s pretty effective and you don’t need to use it every day.

Looking for your answer?