Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenEtude House
(3 Pack) Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF 33 PA++

(3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF 33 PA++

by Etude House

ETUDE HOUSE Brandfoundation-primers CategoryBeauty Supplies for Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF 33 PA++!
Madison, WI
(3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF 33 PA++ uploaded by Michaela Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
Honestly? I have mixed feelings on this. On bare skin, I like it. It comes out as a thin, pink liquid you spread over your face. One pump is enough. It leaves the barest of a pink cast- since I’m super pale it works, but if you’ve got deep skin it may cause you to look ashy. Product applies well on top of this. My main issue with this is how it balls up. If you use too much of it or if you apply it on top of ANY other product (moisturizer, primer, anything) it balls up like crazy. In the winter, I apply moisturizer first and I don’t like that this balls up like mad. I’ve waited a While to make sure my skincare is well absorbed, but that doesn’t seem to make a difference. So.. it’s good on bare skin, but only if you don’t use too much. I bought this for SPF under makeup, and if I use it right, it works. Don’t think I’ll repurchase though, because I am not at all a fan of how badly it balls up and rolls off.
Spencerport, NY
I really enjoy this primer! I do notice a difference in how long my foundation lasts when I use it. My main complaint is the smell, it’s a very strong “vintage perfume” like smell which can be unpleasant if you aren’t a fan of strongly scented products.
I use it mainly because of the SPF coverage. It applies smoothly and it provides a good base for my foundation. It comes with a lot of product so it is a very good value.
Brooklyn
I loved this primer. My pores were blurred and my makeup stuck on throughout the entire day and it has SPF in it which is key for skin care.
I don't have large pores or anything like that, but I tried it on my friend who does. Surprisingly, it works so well as a face blur. Bonus is that it also has spf to protect your face. It also has more of a liquidy consistency rather than a gel or lotion.
Fremont, CA
Doesnt blur as much. Makes my combination skin oily. Can be used as primer below foundation
first time user
got it from amazon, not too pricey
first time user
got it from amazon, not too pricey
New Castle, DE
(3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF 33 PA++ uploaded by midori R.
(3 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF 33 PA++ uploaded by midori R.
Well, If any of my friends ask me how my skin looks so shiny and smooth. The secret is this face blur by Etude house.I use it as a primer after moisturizer, and before apply BB cream. I like this product! Works really well for my skin ... my makeup stays all day!
Roselle, NJ
A very good primer/moisturizer/light B.B. cream. Whenever I use it, my skins turns out so dewy and soft, I like that effects very much. You will definitely like it if you have a dry skins and u are looking for a very low-priced products with good quality. Give it a try, you won’t regret 💋💗
Me encantó, no sólo tiene una excelente función como protector solar, si no que también cubre muy bien las imperfecciones de mi rostro, lo deja como piel de durazno, además de lograr una buena hidratación, me encanta porque deja preparada mi piel para la base de maquillaje.
I was slightly disappointed with this product as it was really hyped up by the adverts. It does have some kind of blurring effect however it also made me look paler even though it’s not a whitening product which is a little annoying. Also feel like it made my skin a little sticky and when I put powder on top of both this and bb cream it looked cakey. Would maybe recommend using this alongside a powder foundation rather than liquids unless you like a very dewy look

Looking for your answer?