BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and shine for a gorgeous airbrushed look. Infused with Tea Tree and Vitamins AE for anti aging and restorative benefits. This multipurpose skin primer transforms your face into a flawless and smooth... see more...

Amber S.
Abingdon
I'm a fan of a lot of elf products. Their primers however I feel or no different then the Monistat chafing gel. I thought it was okay for the price but ran out pretty quickly and when I took apart the container i was shocked. The product is contained and small layered containers and you think you're getting this whole jar full of product but really there's a small container inside that contains a smaller container of product. I have acne prone oily skin and it didn't bother my skin at all but like I said to me it's no different than the chafing gel and I could buy a whole tube of that.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I found this product worked well. The texture was a little thinner than my typical primer and it made my face a little shinier than normal- could be oily skin but normally my makeup doesn’t cause this. I didn’t really notice an actual difference in my pores, I guess they appeared a little “blurry”. My makeup lasted all day and that’s what really matters.
Angel W.
Reidsville
I like the way this primer feels on my face and the price is unbeatable but unfortunately this product didn't do what it claimed it would do. My pores didn't look any different whatsoever and it didn't help my makeup last any longer either. There are plenty more products with comparable prices that work better.
Lacey S.
Yonkers
This is one of my favorite primers! I love E.L.F in general so this just adds some more love I have for their products. This primer gives you a smooth matte feel that definitely conceals the pores that I have on my face. Needless to say this is a keeper.
Marissa O.
sanford
Another product I have previously reviewed. It’s not the best face primer but definitely not the worst either. It does kinda leave your skin a bit oily but then also provides sort of like a matte finish so it’s kinda weird. When you put it on your face it feels smooth. It personally makes my face a bit red but I have sensitive skin I still do use it even tho that happens but I don’t think I would be if I had really oily skin seeing how it does make you oily but the price point is good so that’s a plus as always
Laura S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Gets the job done! No need to break the bank this product works is kinda oily but I have dry skin so that doesn’t really bother me. It’s not magical but works nicely for casual events good starter product if your just getting into make up too
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I did not care for this primer at all. It did nothing for my pores and just felt heavy and oily on my skin. I felt like it made my foundation move a lot more throughout the day and not last nearly as long. I will never buy it again
Jazzy B.
Baltimore , MD
I wasn’t not a fan of this primer. I didn’t fill my pores nor did it keep me matte as it claimed. I was really oily. I would not recommend for oily skin not sure how it would work for dry skin. I would not purchase again.
Myranda L.
united states
This product works great! I recommend. I have oily skin and in some parts have bigger pores but this makes it to where you can't see them. It also feels nice on the skin the only thing is it has a silicone feeling to it and foundation and powder stick to it nicely.
Brittany U.
Bensalem, PA
I love his because it gets rid of most of my pores, it’s super cheap and if you use a lot of product this be perfect because it’s a pretty big bottle and this is a pack of 3, I think overall it’s just a great product.
Could I please review the item for my Snapchat and instagram
Rae P.