(3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Poreless Face Primer - Clear

Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and shine for a gorgeous airbrushed look. Infused with Tea Tree and Vitamins AE for anti aging and restorative benefits. This multipurpose skin primer transforms your face into a flawless and smooth...

I’ve been contemplating using a primer in my makeup routine. Would this be a good product to use?
How well would you say this compares to the clear Smashbox primer?
Does this really work?
Start your review of (3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Poreless Face Primer - Clear!
2 months agoDos Palos
Only 3 stars.. It works okay. I did have to apply a lot though.. During the hot weather i felt as if my sweat jist wdnt through it and i had a lot of wet mark on my nose and forehead. Easy to apply though. I dont know if i would recommend it honestly.. But then again, products work differently on different skin types
2 months ago
Love this product! It really is a game changer! It very well maybe the best. I'm unsure if it has sun protection though, there is nothing I would improve! It feels light and natural on your skin and I honestly recommend this to everyone that has larger poors that want to even out their complexion.
a month agoWooster, OH
This stuff is THICK. I didn’t know what to expect but I does fill your pores! I do think it clogs them at the same time though. My makeup goes on smoothly and effectively. It’s definitely worth the money!
2 months ago
I lovvvveeee elf it is my favorite brand been using there products sense they came out an this primer is the best it needs no improvement other than a bigger bottle ...it hides pores .very light not greasy fells amazing I love it an would an recommend to friends
2 months agoAttleboro, MA
This drugstore primer almost feels like a dupe for a far more expensive product. I do sometimes feel like silicone type primers like this clog my pores, but the finish I’m left with after applying this primer is perfect and soft.
2 months agoWoodland
Elf has been my go to makeup when i cant afford the higher end brands. Their primer works well. Its not super long lasting but itll get you through the day. It feels light. It didnt leave my skin looking or feeling oily.
2 months agoVictorville, CA
I remember first trying primer, this was my first ever. It’s amazing for dry skin. So if you’re like me, with oily, Dewey skin I wouldn’t recommend. It’s not retailed as a high price or so I thought. So give it a shot!
3 months agoHoover
For the price you can not beat this primer. My foundation goes in very easily on top of this primer. Why spend tons on primer when you can get it for such a great price. Save your money to spend on quality foundation.
2 months agoRiverside , CA
In love with it since it came out. I have purchased this primer over and over. One of my favorite primers and it’s really economic. It does a good job that’s what I like. I really recommend everyone to try it.
3 months agoSyracuse
This is ok, there really isn't anything fantastic about it, it does an ok job as a primer, it does cover some pores, but you have to use a small amount or your face will be a greaseball