MakeupFace MakeupFace Primere.l.f. Cosmetics
(3 Pack) elf Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer - Brightening Lavender : Beauty

Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a long lasting satin finish. DIRECTIONS Apply to clear skin prior to makeup application. Use a small amount and blend evenly all over the face for a smooth and flawless base. INGREDIENTS Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone?Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Tin Oxide (CI 77861) Net Wt. 0.49 oz. / 14 g

Is the product good to used on the face?
I am curretly using [product:3-pack-elf-studio-mineral-infused-face-primer-tone-adjusting-green] . Whats the best way to apply it?
Start your review of (3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer - Brightening Lavender : Beauty!
Gabby G.
Westland, MI
(3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer - Brightening Lavender : Beauty uploaded by Gabby G.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer - Brightening Lavender : Beauty
I decided to buy this just to try it and I couldn't be more impressed! I have sort of pale skin with some redness and this really helps me get an almost perfectly even skin tone under my Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum SPF 25 that I also tried and love. The silky feeling it leaves on my skin is an added bonus. (Photo is of me wearing it under my foundation two days before this review!)
Kristin H.
Cedar Park, TX
This is a really good primer. It doesn't make my face as shiny and does the job. The only downfall, is there really isn't much product in there. If you unscrew the top, you can see there isn't much.
Jillian A.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer - Tone Adjusting Green
This is a good beginner primer to get used to using one and for makeup routine practice. I do think it is a bit oily for my taste but it does the job for a few hrs.
Lexis
Springfield
I like this primer a lot! It helps with the redness on your face and doesn’t leave an oily finish. It’s long lasting and it’s super easy to apply and blend into the skin! I will def buy again!
April Randy P.
Detroit
I was very very happy with this product!! It made my face glow , we giving your skin a sense of hydration it was very nice and lasted all day , for the price it works very well!!!
Camila A.
Elf my favorite brand this primer makes my skin really soft doesnt feel heavy its long lasting doesnt make my sking sticky
Maria R.
Oak Lawn, IL
This made my face illuminated and so pretty! Great primer and very pretty packaging! I bought one for my sister and she loves it too!
Rebekah D.
Marietta, OH
I love this primer it's great drugstore primer it smoothes everything out the pores are covered. so it gives me a flawless finish
Shelly M.
W Bloomfield, MI
This product left my skin ready for makeup, no creasing, stayed smooth and my makeup stayed fresh. Will use this again.
Emily L.
Washington, DC
I found this product actually does brighten your skin, particularly it helps around my eye and nose areas, which are generally darker. While I like this product when it is fresh, over time it has a tendency to get clumpy and goopy, which is not ideal if you are planning to put on foundation after. While also a good price point, this product goes quick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...