BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

3 Pack e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit 81302 Medium -Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided... see more...

• Brows! Whats your favorite Brow product? I like using my ...4 Answers
Danielle S.
Weirton, WV
This was the first eyebrow filler i ever started using and i still use it daily for years now. I love how its got the combo of a brow wax on one side and a brow powder on the other. Plus the tiny brush is the best i wish i could buy the brush in bulk to use with my eyeshadow. Theres no need for any other eyebrow makeup when u have this its got a tiny mirror inside, the tiny brush thats perfect for making those tiny hair-like strokes and you can go as dark or light as u want and it stays on for days if need be lol great product i couldn't live without i have very fine , light eyebrows so this is a huge favorite of mine. I
Kelly D.
If you’re looking for some affordable brow products, stop right here! Love this as it does the job great! BUTTT buy a new eyebrow brush because the one that comes with it is super cheaply made and doesn’t work. I got me a new brush and it works great!
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
When I first started using makeup, I think this product and the milani powder was my go to for eyebrows!

back then it was like $3 or less and, oh my gosh, it left my eyebrows fleeky! It was a great starter kit for learning and doing my eyebrows.

It did not leave or look like I didnt know what I was doing, it actually looked pretty damn good!

Now writing this review, I'm thinking about using this product again!!!
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
De las opciones que he probado es una de las que más me gusta, es una especia de sobra cremosa que cubre perfecto y con el pincel adecuado tiene excelentes resultados, lo compraría de nuevo además el tono es adecuado para mi tono de piel!
Harpreet K.
It's a good product and has good quality. It's easy to carry. It's pretty long lasting. The only thing is the brush is too small. which sometimes makes it harder to fill in sometimes when you're in a hurry, but it still works really well. The pomade or the cream is really good in filling brow and also has a powder side to set the brows really well. It's affordable and works really great for it's price.
Tahmina N.
I have been using this product on my eyebrows for about two years and I love it. I have thick eyebrows so I need the bare minimum. This is also affordable and my go to makeup product. However, I use it with my own eyebrow brush because its thicker and works better.
Haley B.
Roswell, GA
I have been using this product for years. It is good quality for elf and wanting something cheap from the drugstore. I love to fill in my eyebrows and this product is a good way to do it. I would like to try eyebrow mascara, but this gets the job done. Would recommend.
Sara E.
I use the wax part of this product everyday to define my brows. It keeps my brows in place & is very pigmented. The powder side is too light for my dark brows but I have used it before to contour my nose. It's really worth the price.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I use the darkest color. It holds well on my brows and the color payoff is great. I still add to my brows but this is a great starter for them. They seem to last all day. I ordered from elf.com. I would buy again.
Kimberly C.
Fresno, CA
My favorite eyebrow product. Its inexpensive and sooo good. However it can make your eyebrows look oily so you should also fill it in with powder. I don’t really use the powder that it comes with. But overall its good.
Brittany C.
Vernon , BC
Brows! Whats your favorite Brow product? I like using my elf brow duo. Super tiny but lasts a long time! Plus affordable! Let's see those Brows beauty queens! 👑💄😍💋 3 Pack e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit 81302 Medium

back