BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This clear wax pencil helps shape and tame brows for a flawless look that stays put. Draw on perfection with this clear pencil that is universally flattering for any hair color. The soft lightweight formula styles, enhances, and keeps brow hairs in place for a groomed, natural look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E to help nourish the skin.

Helps shape and tame brows; Keeps brow hairs in place for a groomed, natural look; Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E to help nourish the skin.; 3 Pack

Ansley M.
Lititz
This product is very middle of the road for me. I actually didn’t purchase it I got it in a mystery bag. My first response was that the packaging is heavy and really clean and nice. My second response was this could work really well because I have super coarse long eyebrow hair. The product works... kinda. If you apply it over another brow product you will remove the product underneath and it becomes a patchy mess. Frustrated, the next time I used it I used it solo and it looked beautiful! My hairs were in place and shaped the only problem is the product stays creamy and doesn’t dry down so if you touch your brows you’re sunk.
Tamara J.
e.l.f. Shape and Stay Brow Wax Pencil in Clear just didn't work for me.  While it initially seemed to tame my brows and it seriously helped them hold their shape, it started to look really waxy and  flaky after a few hours.  I had these gross flakes in my brows that were hard to get out.  Super embarrassing! :(
Heather S.
Dunkirk
Mine wasn’t a 3 pack but the product is the same. I tried this pencil and absolutely love it. I have my brows chemically dyed once a month and when they’re freshly done, this pencil is all I need for shaping. When the dye is due to be reapplied, I have to color them in first and then put this on top. But the product does a good job of holding brows in place without making them crunchy feeling like some gel products do.
Jodi F.
Burnsville
I bought this bc my eyebrows will flip in ways you don’t want them to! I apply this and then I use e.l.f. brow pencil! It really does hold them in place all day!! It is like petroleum jelly but not as thick. It’s a must buy, Great value!! I’m planning on buying another one! Recommend this for everyone!!!
sandra p.
aurora
This wax pencil is a great alternative (dupe) for other higher brands. A little goes a long way when applying this and just be careful and be mindful of how you like your eyebrows shaped when filling them so that way your wax pencil can keep them intact! Other than that, this is great for the price! 😊
Delilah P.
St. Marys City
This stuff is amazing for natural looks, especially if you don’t want to add any filler to your brows. I typically combine just a little bit of a colored gel with it to make them look thicker. This stuff lasts all day and keeps them sleek and tamed.
Holly G.
Marlboro, NJ
I’ve only used this a few times, as I’ve just recently gotten this wax pencil, but it holds my brows in place and doesn’t cake on. It’s good for days I don’t have time to really do my brows, but still want to look put-together.
Ashley S.
I love this brow wax, keeps my eyebrows tamed. Gives the perfect makeup look combined with Anastasia dip brow
Laura ☀.
Brighton, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is a very good brow wax for the price. It lasts a long time and is easy to use. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t hold my brows in place as much as I like. But the price is great!!
Cristina m.
Odessa, TX
These are so cool. Its just wax so your eyebrows can stay in place and not move. Its such a holy frail for me.