BeautyEyeMascarae.l.f. Cosmetics
(3 Pack) elf 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black

(3 Pack) e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black

(3 Pack) e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black, You asked, we listened! We have reformulated and updated the brush head to improve performance. This all in one mascara helps lengthen, define, and volumize lashes. The unique silicone brush has precision...

how do you take it off?
Start your review of (3 Pack) e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black!
Lupita R.
Alamo, TX
(3 Pack) e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Lupita R.
(3 Pack) e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Lupita R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The applicator is not my favorite it’s difficult to work with. This mascara is not buildable it applies a little thin layer of mascara and that’s it. Your lashes will not look curled or voluminous it just looks like shiny black mascara That never drys. It’s not great. But it gets the job done. I guess
Hana E.
Irvine
(3 Pack) e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Hana E.
its so smoothhhhh… at first it didn’t show much but then i continued applying it correctly and i noticed a hugeeee difference, i even got asked if i had extensions on because of how good my lashes looked!! definitely recommend it for anyone looking for an everyday no smudge mascara that stays on for super long. its also not waterproof but it lowkey is.
Jocelyn  M.
Esta máscara es perfecta para dejar las pestañas más largas y súper definidas sin tener el producto tan Pesado sobre las pestañas súper recomendable
Shacha S.
Miami
I love this three in one mascara. The price is under eight dollars and the packaging is very simple. It’s highly pigmented so it lasts long all day and I highly recommend everyone to purchase this mascara. I will definitely continue to purchase more in the future
Charlotte C.
Dayton, OH
I’ve never tried the e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara in Very Black, but I like e.l.f..so I would love to try it! It’s a decent price and looks like it gets great reviews! Bye the way…..What do I need to do to be able to get a Voxbox?!!! TIA💕🎁
Emmy F.
I love this mascara. I have really short and not so curly eye lashes. The ball on the end of the applicator makes it easier to get to all of my lashes without getting mascara all over the place. I haven't had much trouble with it smudging like I have other mascaras. No one wants the dreaded racoons eyes!
Luisa  S.
Coral Springs, FL
Estos productos me encantan buena presentación los recomiendo fácil de conseguir a buen precio el color es súper bien hace que tus pestañas luzcan muy bien lo recomiendo mucho está en mi lista de favoritos
Abigail W.
Lexington, KY
This is my go-to mascara (& it’s so cheap!) - I have been using it for years. It comes off with just water, somewhat like tube mascara, so it never smudges throughout the day.
Esther B.
(3 Pack) e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Esther B.
I love how it looks on the tabs! as it looks in the eyes gives it a totally thin volume
courtney W.
baltimore
(3 Pack) e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara - Very Black uploaded by courtney W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is absolutely amazing! works so well for me. Very long lasting. one thing it does leave chunks on your eyes but its easy to cleanup. I use this product everyday. I would 100% buy again.