BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Ultimate Air Dryer is a unique brush specially designed to dry hair 40% faster* for less heat damage and quicker prep time. Great for detangling right out of the shower with anti-tangle bristles that nurture the hair and scalp while brushing and... see more...

Micaela C.
Review for: (3 Pack) EcoTools Ultimate Air Dryer Hair Brush - Ultra Comfort, Lightweight Design more...
A bit pricey, but I love this brush! It cuts my dry time down and my hair isn't as frizzy afterwards. I do feel like the handle could be redesigned as it is uncomfortable in my hand, but overall a great product.
Amany I.
Giving it three stars to be fair with the brush. When I bought it I thought that it alone would help dry my hair faster, then after looking it up online I found out this is designed to use with a hair dryer, which curly haired me will not do since I know it will only result in a disaster. It was partially my fault but they should explain that on the packaging

Amazon