BY UNILEVER

Nourish your skin with Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash; our mildest cleanser ever. Our unscented, hypoallergenic formula with NutriumMoisture nourishes skin deep down. see more...

Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This is the only body wash I use! I get the 3 pack from sams club and I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and it doesn't have a scent but you still feel clean and refreshed. When I have ran out of Dove body wash and have had to use regular bar soap I feel the difference in my skin, it doesn't feel moisturized it feels rough and harsh. It's the weirdest thing but I feel the difference!!!
Carly K.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to body wash. I absolutely love it. It smells very light but delicious, it leaves me smelling sweet and clean. My skin is always been sensitive and this product works really well for me. It's great to shave with!
Leah H.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Best body wash ever. Cleans my skin better then any body wash I have ever used. Great for a shaving gel. Also leaves my skin feeling soft for days.