3 Pack - Dolce & Gabbana L'Imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 3423473020615Product Description Evoke a feminine air with 3 L'Imperatrice, a women's perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. Scented with musk, pink cyclamen, watermelon, and kiwi, this light, subtle fragrance is well-suited for both...

Is this more sweet or floral? What other fragrance would you compare it to?
Start your review of 3 Pack - Dolce & Gabbana L'Imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz!
I prefer the fruity-floral scents. The scent initially is a fruity almost guava type scent. When it settles in it becomes a little musky with a hint of sweet to it. Very nice. The amount of product is impressive considering high end fragrances don't always give a lot of bang for the buck. The lasting power isn't the greatest I have to admit, but overall I do really like the fragrance and would repurchase.
This is my favorite scent of them all, It reminds you of Springtime no matter the season. The floral yet sexiness of this fragrance never goes unnoticed. It is a solid price and im sad it has been discontinued. I only find it in Sephora. I recommended this too my boss for his husband and he absolutely loved it.
metairie, LA
I purchased a full bottle after trying a sample and fell in love with fruity and floral notes that can take you from day to evening in one wonderful whiff of this heavenly scent. It's light and fresh and lingers all day but does not overpower.
Dallas, TX
LOOOOVE this perfume. It's so feminine but without being too sweet or too floral. It's got deep notes that make it transition from day wear to nights out easily. I don't think there's a single time I've worn it without getting a compliment from at least one person. It also lasts a long time. Even after my own nose adjusts and I can't smell it, people (both guys and girls seem to like it) will tell me how good I smell. Highly recommend!
Bakersfield
3 Pack - Dolce & Gabbana L'Imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Niki A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent, it truly smells amazing. The only problem that I have is I feel like it wears off quickly. Maybe I just get used to the smell through out the day regardless I do love it. It's has a sweet musky aroma.
LOVE LOVE this perfume! I am a "sweet and fruity" kind of girl and wow does this hit the mark! It is definitely fruity, with a hint of watermelon/kiwi. Definitely worth trying if you are looking for a sophisticated, fun, feminine take on a sweet perfume.
N Ridgeville, OH
3 Pack - Dolce & Gabbana L'Imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Lindsay C.
This is a very unique scent! It smells amazing and fruity but not overly sweet or too musky, perfectly balanced. Noticeable perfume notes are Juicy kiwi, red currant, and watermelon with undertones of sandalwood and musk. <3
Sioux City, IA
This scent is pure bliss to me, it's an everyday kind of scent where you can't go wrong. It has just the right notes of citrus and floral where it's not overbearing!
Wimberley, TX
This one is my favorite perfume in the whole world. And believe me every guy will recognize you by this perfume. The smell is sweet but not to much. And maybe at first time you will not like this one, but lately you will not be able live without a bottle of this perfume.
Las Vegas, NV
This has been my to go scent for years! It's light and feminine, perfect for both a casual outing or a sensual night date. Can't get enough!